Emusic.com — fraud , deception out criminals
this company stole my identify and yes debit card info-WITHOUT me knowing it. No email welcoming no nothing but my bank statement
showing an 11.99 charge. When called, the the company gave me the run around and would not refund my money. I was told that I had 30 days to download 50 songs straight to my -IPOD which I have never owned. The only way to stop them is to stop your card and get another one as you be will continually charged.There is NOTHING you can do as you never know before it happened.
This site :complaintsboard.com has other testimonials to this fraud.
what can we do-wikipedia has their address and I am for one am going to write the city da, state da. etc. recommend all us doing this as well as their bbb. Wikipedia has all of the infromation.
More Emusic.com Complaints & Reviews
- Emusic - Unauthorized charges
- Emusic - Unauthorized billing!
- Emusic.com - Unauthorized billing
- Emusic - impossible to cancell account
- Emusic - unauthorized charge on debit card
- Emusic.com - fraudulent charge
- Emusic - bait and switch
- Emusic.com - fraud billing
- Emusic.com - Fraudulent Practices
- Emusic - tricks and scams