EmpireLiquidators.comScam and cheating

M

Item # [protected] Crosman Soft Air Rifle pulse R74 Airsoft, purchase on 4/21/2008 07:44:44. Total Price of $25.45. I found missing parts and the electrical wiring had been jury-rigged. I returned the item at my cost and asked for a refund. The girl I initially spoke with told me that I could only have a store-credit. I reminded her that policies such as this must be declared to the buyer prior to the purchase. No satisfaction, so I called back and spoke with a girl by the name of "Amy" and we discussed the matter. She offered to look ffor an identical item in the warehouse that worked. I never heard anything back. I later have spoken to a manager named Chris. He said he would look into the matter as I at this point only wanted a refund. I did not hear back so I called a couple of times more and some phone tag took place. He called me back, without a clue, and I briefed him on our earlier conversation (which was on his answering machine as well. He left a message to "Gene" and "Sandy", both of who work only for a couple of hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays and they had no phone or extension. Chris said that he had left a note for them and at the time of this call 8/19/2008, he said he would leave another. He stated that the money had been in a store credit account and that the two "old" part-time guys were the only ones who could pull the monies from the store credit dept and send reimburse me via PayPal. Overstock.com Auctions is who I purchased the item through and they cannot function as a customer service. Just dam poor business people all the way around. I'm tired of the run around and want these deadbeat employee's to get the lead out and get this done, and I mean now.