Empire LiquidatorsScrewed!

B

Took my money, lied to me for a few weeks telling me the article was shipped. Left negative feedback for them. They rushed to contact me and the agreement was I would change the feedback and they would credit my account. They are a bunch of LIARS. I called them over 30 times (at my expense) and no one ever called back. Or gave me my credit. Stay away from them. You'll get more enjoyment ripping your money up and tossing it in the air. And don't remove negative feedback!

joanne degaetano Dec 03, 2008

they royaly screwed me also my purcahse arrived with no bubble packing, peanuts or even any newspaper to protect article during shiping and arrived broke. when I contacted them they told me I would have to send it back at my expense. Shipping was $25.00 I requested to just send the 4 broken pieces at my own expense for a replacement and they said i could be lying!!!

i'll never buy from them again it's not work the price