Eminence ManagementInterview

H

I was scheduled an interview for a Marketing Director position with Eminence. I asked very specific questions on the phone before I took time off to attend an interview and they lied about the position it's self, the job duties, the benefits offered, the pay offered and the hours required. I don't understand what the point of scamming your possible employees is, but they do it - and I am going to complain and until someone listens and shuts this place down. It's unethical! SCAM SCAM SCAM!! Worst experience of my LIFE.

• Br
    Brian Morrow Oct 01, 2018

Thank you for this warning. My wife had an interview scheduled for tomorrow but thanks to a quick hit on Google you've saved her wasted time and effort.