Having problems with APLtd?

APLtd Customer Service Contacts

119-121 Brent Street
London
NW4 2DX

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with APLtd Customer Service. Initial APLtd complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for APLtd above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about APLtd. Discuss the issues you have had with APLtd and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Authorised PublicationsThis is scam

Some weeks ago I received a call from representative from Authorised Publications. He offered me opportunity to promote my business. I have online shop and my business is not very popular now. I have some clients but not much. I wanted to sign a contract but I decided to check this company before. I found out that it is a scam.