Embassy SuitesI am complaining about the fact that I reported a complaint and nothing has been done about it. no one can even find the complaint.

C

I called the Arkansas Embassy suites to make a reservation and received very poor customer service from the representative. She put me on hold or hung up on me and never even said anything. after sitting on the phone for ten minutes another guest service representative came on the line and asked if she could help me. I told her how rude the prior representative was and she helped me complete my reservation. I asked her for the number to file a complaint. I called the Guest Correspondence number and talked to a Ce'Darnisha for approximately 35 mins. she sent me and email that said she had taken all the notes about my complaint and that someone who get back to me within 72 hours. the complaint was filed on June 5 and I had not heard anything and it was June 12. so I called the number back to see if their had been a resolution and no one can even find the initial complaint because I was not given a file number. I am very frustrated with this situation and very disappointed because this hotel was recommended to me. I will post my complaint on the website and I can not recommend this hotel chain to anyone.