Emax / emaxme.comonline delivery of apple watch

V Nov 16, 2018

Hello Emax team,

I am writing to you to follow up on my Apple Watch order, order number #[protected]

I've personally had great buying experiences at the Emax retail stores with wonderful deals and products, however my online experience is nothing short of utter disappointment.

Firstly, I chose the online option as your retail store sold me the Emax pride idea where there were discounts and gifts with the membership. Then, placing the order online was a challenge where this particular Apple Watch model - 44mm GPS+Cellular was on & off featuring on the website, however I finally managed to place the order with a standard delivery option (3-4 days delivery). This was suppose to be a birthday gift to my brother on 15th November so ordering it on 4th November in my opinion was a safe bet.

Then, 3-4 days went past and there were no signs or notifications of my delivery. That is when I called the customer care for a follow up where they tell me that the product is out of stock for the next 3 weeks. This is where the entire experience went for a toss.

- How could you have something listed "as available" on your online platform when the product is not even in stock?

- Isn't it your duty to inform the customer after receiving the order itself that the product will not be delivered in the promised time span?

Till date I've not received a single call / email or anything about the due date of delivery which is why I'm sending this message. The idea of a birthday gift has anyway been rubbished.

Thank you Emax and I hope I get a resolution to my email.

Thanks,