EMAX electronics storewrong product given

3 Review updated:

People in discussion:
1. Frenando sales person
2. Team Supervisor lady
3. Jerrmy Dimla- store manager

Location: emax, hamdan street store abudhabi

Issue Description:
I went to EMAX On Eid offers, I checked the brocher and picked note 3, read the specifications and ordered for the phone for 4g. the guy gave me the phone I came back and tried checking the mobile with 4g sim. It was a 3 g phone given, secondly in 3 g also it was an inferior product given to me. They published sth else on the brocher and delivered a diff product all together.

When I felt I got cheated, I went back to the store, and the store manager told i need to pay 330 AED extra if i need to change this. I tried reaching the customer service. they turned in almost 25 days, n that also of No use.

The fly with EMAX offer was one of the pathetic, frustrating . At the time of buy they promised to give the ticket withing 14 days, but it is one month and 45 days, I am still waiting for the tickets with least hope.

Very bad customer service, they will just keep listnign u and will listen ur story for 10-12 times, finally u will get frustrated and u by yourself will withdraw the ticket. this is how they resolve the issues. I am checking with my leagal team for approprite action

Will never go to EMAX again, very bad experience.

Best Regards,
Pankaj

Jan 09, 2015

This Fly with E Max is a big cheating offer.

• F
      Jan 12, 2015

I BOUGHT IPHONE 5 DURING GETEX OFFER WITH EMAXTICKET DURING SEPTEMBER 2014, NOW IT IS JANUARY 2015 THERE IS NO TICKET NOTHING EXCEPT THE MAIL I RECEIVED FROM MS NINA ...INSPIREEMAIL WHICH IS AUTOMATED. I SENT ALL MY PAPERS RECEIPTS TO THEM AS PER THEIR REQUIREMENT.

Jan 14, 2015

Fly for free was a fraud and I am a victim of it

• P
      Jan 18, 2015

The fly for Free is a fraud scheme .. I suggest we register a complaint with the DED

• E
      Jan 22, 2015

It's a scam, I purchased a laptop only to avail the free tkt offer and after waiting and being irritated for 4 months, today I called again and again and got to know that I am disqualified.
    ###

Jan 24, 2015

Dear Sir,
    i have purchased bose home theatre from your lamcy store on [protected] with denon receiver as combo offer.
    I was promised delivery in 3 working days by salesman which is genine.Did not recieve any call after 3 working days.he said wednesday delivery.call centre when called is not sure.Satnam call center guy called and gave a call back and said someone will call back. Some fillipino called back and told thursday it will be delivered.No reply NOR DELIVERY
    Thurday(5th day) evening again called satnam of call centre and he called back saying
    saturday 12.0 clock it will be delivered. same time a fillippino guy also called with same message.and he was mentioning wait for 2 more days and you will get it on saturday
    .Surprisingly Saturday(7th day) also NOT DELIVERED.when i called call center no reply getting from call centre.as per him in system it is not there and told to call lamcy store .
    when called lamcy he said i dont know as reciever not available and if required i ccan check another reciever and will call back. and no reply or call back.
    Please note from now on i will not be calling you and will be complaining to police IF I NOT GETTING MY GOODS
    with the bill as i have been cheated even after 8 days .also i will put in INTERNET complaint forum regarding cheating you people are doing after taking MONEY AND NOT DELIVERING.

iNVOICE NUMBER IS 80083
    PURCHASE (CHEATED)DATE IS [protected]
    LAMCY PLAZA

Feb 01, 2015

I am also one of the victim of Emax Fly for Free campaign. I received 3 fly for free coupons on purchase of laptop and mobile phone during Gitex, but while registering using Google Chrome browser, 2 coupons got cancelled. 3rd one was registered using Internet Explorer and registration was successful. All this happened within the stipulated time as per their T&C. Relevant documents were couriered and received an acknowledgement. 3 months passed and still waiting for the tickets!. I registered complaints with them more than 5 times by email, telephone and shop visit.
    Till now nothing happened and they stopped responding as well. I think this was a fraudulent campaign by Emax.

Feb 15, 2015

Fly with Emax offer was a real cheating, i am one of the victim for the same.This is not the way to selling products.I am waiting for the next Gitex to come in then i will go explain those who comes to Emax...

• F
      Feb 16, 2015

I am also a victim of fly with Emax offer.. i want to complain against this fraud

Feb 18, 2015

I am also the victim of this fake offer, we should make a complaint against this.

• N
      Feb 18, 2015

It is cheating and nothing but cheating. But we people have short term memory and will forget and go back to Emax. I think we should boycott EMAX and ensure that the company closes down as it is nothing but cheating and lies. They told me the ticket would be given in 14 days, i got 1 ticket to mumbai where the rules of 30 days did not match and the other ticket with request to Singapore they rejected...

I will never ever buy from EMAX again...

Mar 11, 2015

Fly with Emax was a Big Cheat...and Emax is a Big time cheater in this..
    I also have same offer and they gave me dates and destination which i can't expect & when i mail them for the same concern, uptill now they didn't bother to even reply it..
    Also when tried to call them they sad the dates are given to you and we cant do anything now, you want then take it or get lost.
    That shows what level of emax people are.

• Y
      Mar 11, 2015

Fly with EMAX cheating!!!
    Let's register a EMAX Cheating group on Whatsapp, gather 20-30 people on one Friday, let's bring some banners to stand at Dubai Mall EMAX shop, block the Gate, what do you guys think?

• E
      Aug 19, 2015

I have the same issue. Did you get any response from emax? We need to take action.

Sep 06, 2015

Hi I'm Vishal from Oman.

I had bought z2 before 50 days now 3.5 mm jack is not working, I gave them to repair since its under warranty,

After waiting 3 week they told me I have pay COZ its internally damage done by me,

I reply - no its under warranty should be done free,

They said no there is scratch at eadhes of phone ..your fall dawn.warranty avoid.

EMAX sales team, manager bunch of stupid ppl..once they gave your money they will treet u very badly

Never buy anything from EMAX worst experience.

Oct 07, 2015

Yesterday i bought and LG projector from Emax Sharjah King faisal road. I done a good research online before the purchase thats why i had clear idea which model should buy. I ask for LG PW800G upgraded version of LG PW800. And salesgirl confirmed the model and give the product. I cross check with invoice its written PW800G. But when i open the box from home its PW800. I return after one hour but it was closing time and they ask me to come tomorrow. And the next day they rectified thier mistake but they are askimg for 500 dorhams (15%) to refund the product. Is this right?

Mar 16, 2016

I had a really worst issue with emax, this company doesn't cared about their customer. i bought iphone 5s from emax sharjah city center, then i reached home i noticed there were some feautres which werent working such as vibration, on and off wifi signal though my signal is ok with the other device and it shows full bar in network coverage but when someone will going to call me it says mobile switch off.

I returned to them after few days and waited for 7 days before they gave me back the replacement, again same issue happened with the new one no network coverage at all i called etisalat they said my line is fine.the problem is on the unit

i went back again (second time) for refund or replacement with other brand but they denied and told me i have to wait for another 7 to 14 working days which is ridiculous. aftr the long argument with their rude manager. he agreed that they will give me credit note once they will recived the new replacement. the next day suddenly they called me and said they cant give me credit note only replacement. i clearly told them i dont want anything from apple.

never ever i will buy anything from emax and i will spread this towards my friend

May 01, 2016

I purchased Iphone 6 but Emax gave me Iphone 5, they billed me for Iphone 6. More than a month but I wait to have it exchanged. Very bad service. Negligent staff. Poor service. Rude customer service. I will never buy from Emax.

Jul 28, 2016

Fly with Emax was a Big Cheat...and Emax is a Big time cheater in this.
    I also have the same offer and they gave me dates and destination which I can't expect & when I mail them for the same concern until now they didn't bother to even reply it.
    Also when tried to call them they said the dates are given to you and we can't do anything now, you want then take it or get lost.
    Also, Emax Sharjah Customer Service people are just saying nothing is in their hands its management has to decide.
    That shows what level of Emax people is.
    I am a regular customer for almost all brands of Landmark and never expected such a big cheating by such a big company despite strict UAE laws.
    Hope Mr. Micky Jagtiani, Chairman, Ms. Renuka Jagtiani - Vice-Chairperson, Mr. Vipin Sethi - CEO (Corporate), Ms. Aarti Jagtiani someone will take initiative to react and do the needful and maintain the trust of people ..
    Regards
    Rahul Taneja

Aug 11, 2016

Hi.
    I bought laptop
    Took to home at night I saw touch and camera is working.
    I went to shop return back.seen by sell man of thar shop.he told .you r right camera and is working.
    But costumor service lady told ok I will send back to company.
    After that we will decide.
    After 10days they call me that laptop is working to take back.
    But this time also came problem.seen by sell of that shop.
    He told still same problem.
    But customer lady told we will give you this laptop to no change.
    I called Manger sachin lahore.
    He not came and not listen and clos call..
    Than customers services told if you want to that this ok
    Other wise go to home we will not give any thing.
    That is very bad experience. Of emax oman
    Please never buy any thing from emax.
    Because they are selling bad thing.
    And not listing the customer
    Manger are just getting salary
    But useless and not solving the problem of customers.
    I request to emax company please change these people.
    And send one good man to solve the problem of customers.
    In front on me so many people came customers lady not solve problems and start the fight with all people.
    Also saying lulu selling sec.hand things.
    This recorded in my mobile

Aug 11, 2016

Please not buy any thing from emax omam bad experience
    Bad Manger sachin lahore
    And customer service lady

Sep 01, 2018
    Emax / emaxme.com - Iphone se/charging compalint
    Dammam
    Saudi Arabia

Dear Sir,

I bought a I phone SE on 08.08.16 from E max Dammam Saudi Arabia.It is under 2 years warranty now my mobile charging is not working.I came to know there is no more Emax. Then how can i claim my warranty?Kindly tell me the details.Am awaiting your good reply.My mobile number is [protected].

Sep 02, 2018
    Emax / emaxme.com - Midea 42 ltrs microwave
    Sharjah
    United Arab Emirates

We just purchased this microwave today evening from your Sharjah branch. When we opened it and tried to remove it from the box found that the glass door is completely broken into pieces.

Sep 19, 2018
    Emax / emaxme.com - lg mobile given for repair under extended warranty.
    Sharjah
    albahar.com

Purchased LG 4G in October 2015 Invoice no CCINV-[protected]. within 6 months it got Dead and the mother board was replace and it took almost a months to repair, over a year again the phone was Dead and again the mother board was replaced, given for repair on 23/07/17 and It is still not repaired (Doc No SRF-[protected]). request refund or replace.

• N
      Oct 14, 2018
    Emax / emaxme.com - Entertainer code invid
    Gitex
    United Arab Emirates

Please contact me to provide the right code
    Nushreen Oozeer
    CCINV-[protected]

Oct 21, 2018
    Emax / emaxme.com - Delivery Delay
    Dubai
    emaxme.com

We have been promised that the tv will be delivered on 11th oct. But not delivered yet. Customer care number is always busy and never answers the call.

• O
      Nov 11, 2018
    Emax / emaxme.com - Samsung 8note
    Mall of the emirates
    United Arab Emirates

When I bought the mobile she refuse to sell me the insurance bcz the price already discounted, when I visit the shop again they told me the salesman was wrong and u can buy it, and we can't help u now...
    So bad customer care, and bad stuff they don't do their job and this is the last time to deal with as a family and also I told my friends as well

• H
      Feb 12, 2019
    Emax / emaxme.com - siemens dishwasher
    United Arab Emirates

drawer is not working properly up pr down as shown at your store.

complain rises immediately ( refer to my phone number [protected] or [protected])

Better life/Siemens cane and declined and insist that it is OK !!!

drawer is not working likewise below video it is always stuck and no leveled

please help

Apr 27, 2019
    Emax / Max Electronics - Laptop
    Mirdif city center
    United Arab Emirates

I purchased a Dell laptop from emax after 1 year it was not charging . I sent it to the mentaninace at emax city center . And after a small period around 1 month the same deficiency returned and they need to charge me 750aed to repair it again which is incredible.

Please I need your immediately action as I can't do my work

Apr 30, 2019
    Emax / Max Electronics - Window AC
    Emax Sharjah 10209
    United Arab Emirates

Its been almost 2 weeks that i purchased window AC & the unit thats been delivered & installed was faulty, complaints raised 3 times. But still i didn't get the replacement.

May 05, 2019
    Emax / Max Electronics - I -pad
    Midriff city centre
    United Arab Emirates

purchased I pad with protection screen guarantee since 8 months and after 5 months the broke and they refuse to repair after several emails and calling and visiting the exhibition existing at mirdif city center . I talked to the manager mr Chris but useless

My mobile number is [protected]
    Email [protected]@hotmail.com

May 11, 2019
    Emax / Max Electronics - Washing machine

Dear Sir,
    My washing machine is not working. Spinning is working but Washing not.
    Please help

Regards,
    Rasheed
    [protected]

May 13, 2019
    Emax / Max Electronics - Hitachi refrigerators
    Midriff- dxb
    United Arab Emirates

I complain about dishonesty of E-MAX staff . Because on 11/04/2019 I have paid the bill No SDDINV2000084548 for a gray Hitaci fredge which should be delivered on 14/04/2019 . I received completely different colours. And since then till yesterday on 8/05/2019 when they came and took the wrongly delivered fredge . All because dishonesty of staff .

Jul 28, 2019
    Emax / Max Electronics - Iron / Never buy anything from Emax
    EMAX
    United Arab Emirates

I bought Russel Hobbs Iron from Emax Hamdan Street and it got defective after couple of use sent to service center but they returned at the same conditions. Sent back to service Center again but now they are not even bothered to return it back. Called them several times but they were not helpful at all. I had to buy a new one from different store.

Oct 23, 2019

This Emax is real cheaters as they offers several vouchers but in the reality, its not available. I bought a TV on 28th Sep 2019 and in the bill it is written 6 months Yupp TV voucher. I didn't receive the voucher yet and they gave me only 1 month voucher and that too expired one. I went to their Mirdiff shop twice, but all goons and bufoons will take our number to call back but in vain.

Dear all,

Kindly do not buy or trust this Emax anymore.

This is a humble request

DIPIN

Jan 01, 2020
    Emax / Max Electronics - Delivery and customer service
    United Arab Emirates

My delivery is 23-Dec-19 1pm to 4pm and I did not receive. Customer service lacked of training and not helpful and I hope you can fix my case and not to do same what happened to me by your team.