EliteSingles — You have renewed my subscription when I cancelled my membership yesterday...
My name is Paul Went and my email address is paul.[protected]@hotmail.com.
My bank has informed me that you have STOLEN the sum of £143.70 from my bank account as a 6 month renewal to your service which came into effect today.
I duly formally cancelled my subscription to your sevice via the method outlined in the "HELP" section of your site in good time yesterday (Tuesday, 19 February) so believed that was the end of the matter.
If my £143.70 is NOT put back into my account forthwith then I shall have no hesitation in raising a complaint to my local police force stating an allegation of theft against yourselves.
More EliteSingles Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Elite - Worst service and incompetent staff of eps business consultancy in caloocan city 
- Elite Singles - inadequate service 
- Elite Singles - automatic renewals to premium services without agreement 
- EliteSingles - refund from elite singles is overdue. not honoring elite policy
- Elite Singles - auto renewal!
- EliteSingles - unethical and unauthorised automatic renewal payment taken of £149!
- EliteSingles - unauthorised subscription renewal
- EliteSingles - their dating service full of scam artists
- EliteSingles - dating website
- EliteSingles - automatic renewal without notification - do not join!!!