Elite Worldwide & Cargo Deliveries1 package 7kg

B

My relation sent me a package from Chicago, Usa to Vietnam but the Elite call me (in Vietnam) and told me that they charged me 800$ more into an private account. Her information is:Cao ngoc bich. Tk [protected]. ARIBANK +[protected]. She is keeping my package and didnot delivery until now. Please payback my package. And that firm could be stop to delivery.

1 package 7kg

• Mi
    Mitz Lyn Oct 04, 2019

Nag taka Lang po ako dito sa cargo kasi nga may package po akong kukunin kaso nga na hold nga daw sa costom.. Tinawagan namin yong Nasa cargo shipping po . Kaso parang labo nya makipag usap sa amin... Sana naman bigyan pansin din yong mga concern namin..

Comment Guidelines