ADVERTISIMENT

lottery yahoomsn/ elite worldwide & cargo deliverytrue or scam

J

hello,
good day, i received an email from a person named Thomas Lampard according to him he was from a microsoft promotion award team saying that i won lotto of 1 million GBP and i have to contact Mr.Terry White in Elite worldwide and cargo deliveries head office and accounts, to claim my price.I need to verify this if this is true or scam.please give me a true information about this.I will appreciate it very much.My email ad is [protected]@yahoo.com.
thank you very much, hoping for your immediate response, God bless
they gave me this information: batch # YM09102XN
reff # YM35447XN
winning # YM09788

• Cs
    cstan Sep 09, 2011

I received an email from Mr. Moore Russel, mentioning that my email was selected to be the lucky winner & the parcel is waiting to be delivered to me with the following details:-
    Batch number...YM 09102XN
    Reff number...YM35447XN
    Winning number...YM09788
    Mr. Moore Russel even went to the extent to call me to inform of the delivery which I was reluctant to pay for the courier charges. I mentioned that I have yet to see the parcel. He then emailed me a garantee letter. Is all this true or is it another form of scam...which looks so convinced?

• Nm
    n_mr73 May 11, 2011

Thank you for the important information to me.

• Nm
    n_mr73 May 10, 2011

hello, i have recieved the same email too. so i want to know is it true or not? email me please. [email protected] thank you.

• Ra
    raudah Apr 21, 2011

Hi Guys,
    I juz recieve the same award. Is this a scam?
    email me at [email protected]
    is it true
    tq

• Ka
    kanyoro sylvaster Apr 20, 2011

hello,
    good day, i received an email from a person named Thomas Lampard according to him he was from a microsoft promotion award team saying that i won lotto of 1 million GBP and i have to contact Elite worldwide and cargo deliveries head office and accounts, to claim my price.I need to verify this if this is true or scam.please give me a true information about this.I will appreciate it very much.My email ad is [email protected]

• Bk
    BK Lee Apr 13, 2011

Hi Guys,
    I juz recieve the same award. Is this a scam?
    Email me at [email protected]

Jay Francess Manuel Jan 19, 2011

hello,
    good day, i received an email from a person named "Juan Diaz Romero from Industrial Antofagasta" according to him he was from a microsoft promotion award team saying that i won lotto of 1 million GBP and i have to contact Mr.Terry White in Elite worldwide and cargo deliveries head office and accounts, to claim my price.I need to verify this if this is true or scam.please give me a true information about this.I will appreciate it very much.My email ad is [email protected]
    thank you very much, hoping for your immediate response, God bless