Elite Island Resortselite certificates/elite island resorts charity auction trips

I just got scammed last night on 3 trips at Love for Kids Charity benefit in Dallas. Once I was home, I opened the vouchers to read this BS about the ALL INCLUSIVE 'required supplement'for food of $125 Per Person Per Night on two trips and $250 Per Person Per Night on the 3rd trip! Who eats that much??? Especially since the 3rd trip had a kitchenette to SAVE money! -You can book direct to their destinations WITHOUT the black out dates for less these 'required supplements' for food total! I could actually choose my destination from my 'Bucket list' for this amount as stated by the author of another Elite Company complaint on this site. (I appreciated their candidness. It is unfortunate that Elite is still scamming people...) I called my credit card company to dispute along with looking into legal pursuings. I was given the actual brochure of each trip laid out at the auction that clearly shows false advertisement by leaving out these hefty fees. AFTER the auction the vouchers in their envelopes to take home disclose this information. I am disputing the charges on my credit card since I was scammed and my credit card company agrees that the 'required supplement fees' should be on the auction item brochure. Unfortunately, I was a volunteer at the at the event and not a wealthy Dallasite. I thought my 14+ years of volunteering (at other charities) and caregiving for 2 elderly family members had rewarded me, then, only to find myself wiping away tears at 2a.m...

• Updated by Janet, Residential Loan Officer · Dec 03, 2019

RE: No response from either party, including Love for Kids in Dallas during these months about months. If they believe in them, they could have them reissued and show the voucher With THEIR Pricey Hidden Charges UPFRONT at their next auction.