eHarmony — overpriced rip-offs!
Don't waste your time with eHarmony. I only signed up for a trial subscription (thank goodness) and soon found out that the service is over-rated. The service charges over a few hundred bucks for a year's subscription--it's a rip-off. Five to ten dollars a month is all they should be charging. Neil Clark Warren is pocketing a ton of money. Neil claims to be a Christian... I don't think it's godly to be charging such an unfair rate.
More eHarmony Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible!
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation
- eHarmony - expired member matching
- eHarmony - poor service!
- eHarmony - scam
- E Harmony Online Dating - taken fees out of my visa card without permission or authorisation
- eHarmony - automatic subscription renewal
- eHarmony.com - Illegal charge of 24.95 for july
- eHarmony - incorrectly took payment 3 days before subscription expired