eHarmony — billing fraud!
In January 2007 I thought I had signed up for one month of service. They won't stop billing me. I emailed them a couple of times to tell them that I want them to stop. It is September now and I'm still getting billed 49.99 a month. I called them yesterday and was told that I signed up for a automatic renewal service saving 10 dollars a month. They are very deceptive because I only wanted to try them out. Do I have to report my credit card stolen to get them to stop?
More eHarmony Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible!
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs!
- eHarmony - expired member matching
- eHarmony - scam
- E Harmony Online Dating - taken fees out of my visa card without permission or authorisation
- eHarmony - automatic subscription renewal
- eHarmony.com - Illegal charge of 24.95 for july
- eHarmony - incorrectly took payment 3 days before subscription expired