EF Toursmisleading cancellation fees

R

I just cancelled my daughter's trip to France due to recent events and EF Tours was more than difficult to work with. Their hidden cancellation fees are absurd. I purchased the travel insurance but did you know that acts of terrorism are not a covered reason. Who in their right mind would send their child there considering what is happening in this messed up world? But the fact that my father has cancer is a covered reason to cancel. When you call in you are placed on hold for 20+ minutes...is there only two people answering the phone? EF Tours - you have lost my business and I will tell everyone how horrible your organization is to work with!

• Te
    Texasloppaka Feb 20, 2017

This company probably makes tons of money so why even think about keeping a single penney off your daughter's money. DESPICABLE..

• Te
    Texasloppaka Feb 20, 2017

• Je
    Jennifer Colleton Feb 20, 2017

I went through the same thing. My Daughter invested $1500. We canceled over 6 months in advance due to an unforeseen problem. However, it didn't fall into the "house burning down" category, and they stole my child's hard-earned money. They were heartless when I tried to explain the situation to them. My Daughter got an education in big business scams.

Angryparent007 Nov 30, 2015

I agree with your frustration. I too cancelled the trip for my son to France. It is unacceptable that I stand to lose in excess of $1500.00. If you do not cancel within 24 hours of enrollment, you are pretty much unable to retrieve anything or nothing. This is a complete rip-off. They have no consideration for hard-working parents. However, I am a believer and the good lord above will handle this company accordingly. KARMA is worst than any post we could have put here!