The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Edible Arrangements — ruined anniversary surprise
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I placed an order last week for our 9th anniversary. I told the lady on the phone that it was a surprise gift and I wanted it delivered to my wife's place of employment. She told me no problem but that she couldn't give me an exact time that it would be delivered but if I called on the day of delivery that I could get a closer time frame. So, I made the call and they told me it would be delivered between 11:00 and 1:00. At 1 I called my wife to see if anything had been delivered to her. While we were talking she got a call from the delivery driver saying that he may be able to make it by 4:00. There went the surprise because he can't figure out that big balloon with the arrangement means surprise.
I call the store and instead of putting the manager on the phone, they go get the driver who has more excuses than carter has liver pills. He couldn't understand how he ruined the surprise by calling my wife and telling her he is the edible arrangements delivery guy. His exact comment was "she knows that she is getting something from edible arrangements but she doesn't know what it looks like. " I almost dropped the phone!!! As I stated to him, it's not like edible arrangements delivers jewlery or a car. He still couldn't figure it out.
This was the first and only time that I will use their service for anything.
More Edible Arrangements Complaints & Reviews
- Edible Arrangements - poor customer service!
- Edible Arrangements Franchise - franchise sales misrepresentation
- Edible Arrangements - wow, incredible bad customer service
- Edible Arrangements - horrible customer service - they ruin surprises
- Edible Arrangements - poor service - unauthorized charges
- Edible Arrangements - unethical behavior trying to solve a problem.
- Edible Arrangements - i'm complaining about manager
- Edible Arrangements - non delivery/no compensation
- Edible Arrangements - unprofessional behaviour
- Edible Arrangements - Birthday pineapple drip cake and berries