Edible Arrangementspoor customer service!

D

The product is very cute but the customer service at the franchisees (At least at far hills, nj) and at the corporate office have had us tell them not to deliver to us! A friend wanted to send us one of their baskets of fruit to thank me for helping them with some pc problems (I know how to fix pcs... If you can't tell, I can't make nice looking websites! But the content, at least here is what counts).

So the far hills office calls to tell us they will be delivering a gift. I ask who it's from 3 times and it wasn't till I hung up on them and they called back, did they tell me on the 4th request who it was from. And this is cut fruit (Hopefully fresh) so you shouldn't leave it outside too long. So I ask 'when will you be coming / can we set a time' for you to drop this off? She tells me 'no, we can't commit to a time!' we're supposed to stay home all day for this?!

As much as I am a kid at heart, i've cut fruit pieces and pb&j sandwiches in different shapes, and this would be our first edible arrangements basket, I tell her we don't want the delivery. She should call the people sending the gift to thank them but the recipient doesn't want it because edible arrangements customer service is pitiful. She says ok (Quite willingly, with no qualms) and I hang up.

I want to let their corporate office know how a franchisee is annoying (At least) one customer. Their website has no corporate phone number. I call the livingston, nj locaiton and get the corporate 800 number. I google the company and find the president's name. Calling at 8:15am, I dial by name and get a recording that is out of the office till october 16th. If you need immediate assistance, call cheryl at a 7 digit extension?! No, that doesn't work in their phone system. A phone number? What's their f_ing area code.

More searches on google. Ah, 203... Dial that number - it'll take me right to cheryl's line!? No! That's their f_ing switchboard. Ok, I can dial by name, like I did for the president. It wants you to dial by last name!? What the f___! Cheryl only left her first name on that recording.

For more information check out my website I set up to warn others about the lame customer service from edible arrangements: http://www.Ediblearrangementssucks.com/

• Updated by marie smith · Jun 25, 2019

want you to honor you reward as birthday free gift to my mother

• Updated by Bigbaby45 · Nov 05, 2019

I ask for White chocolate

• Updated by Bigbaby45 · Nov 05, 2019

Undelivered bouquet

SarahThomas May 17, 2020

I ordered a small fruit bouquet w/a type-written card and chocolate covered strawberries to pick up May 11, 2020. What I instead got was a petite fruit bouquet, strawberries with no chocolate, and no card. They fixed the chocolate but refused to give me the card because "they didn't see it"

• Bu
    Burger234 Feb 29, 2020

Order was to be delivered 2/15 store made No attempt to deliver for two days. Left voicemail 3 days later & never delivered product. Colonial heights store would not refund fee.
    Order # w0081773184

• 41
    413Holyoke Dec 25, 2019

I placed an order in the morning, called at 2p to check the status was told that it was being prepared and that it would go out when the driver returned. Called again at 5p and was told the order wasn't prepared and that they'd do it whenever they could because they were very busy. Awful Manager, awful service.

• Bi
    Bigbaby45 Nov 11, 2019

I am not pleased my mom arrangement never got delivered I will never buy are recommend my friends to buy anything from y'all. I will be calling the better business bureau to tell them about this store in Lafayette Louisiana it doesn't make since for you too pay for something and don't get what you order

• Ci
    CindyShaw Oct 26, 2019

Fruit was unable to be eaten. The fruit was soft. Warm and rotten.

• Ly
    Lynn14 Jul 27, 2019

I ordered apple donuts and a cone of strawberries. Took a bite of one of the donuts and saw there was still a produce sticker on the apple underneath the chocolate! For the amount charged, one would think the order would be handled better. Is that not something workers check on the fruit before they start preparing the order? Very disappointed! :(

Nongwanile Jul 22, 2019

Hi..your services is very poor 😠I did arrangement about my loan, when I'm asking about reversal they tell me stories but I'm going to open a case against you crs!

• Br
    Brooke NJackson Jul 22, 2019

Were seen at this location

And the owners have sex once they close it
    Near the fruits packaging and chocolate

The lady told me she loves anal with chocolate chips

Eww

marie smith Jul 01, 2019

I order from edible arrangement many of times i sign up for my mother to get a free gift of chocolate strawberry for her birthday it was when i started ordering edible for my mother she was to get a free gift for her birthday which is june 25, 2019 today but it was never recieved

• Ya
    Yarii0625 Jun 29, 2019

I am complaining about this promotion because I was in mcallen tx at edible arrangements at 1:49 and they told me the promotion was only on weekdays from 3-5. It clearly says it ends on the 23rd and it never specified an hour on a day of the week. It shouldve said that in the promotion and on facebook. False advertisement.

• Ha
    Harmonee Jun 15, 2019

I have a big problem I made an order which was not delivered to my sister in law I spoke with the manager he has not done anything to resolve this issue not was not given a refund and I would really like this situation handled please. This is the first time this ever happened to me. I am disappointed

• Qu
    Queenrebma May 19, 2019

This store ripped me off $102. Did not deliver the item. Did not call. And they do not answer the store number. I made an order on the Edible Arrangements website for my mother who lives in Utah. This was the store that was chosen because it was the closest. I want a refund and I cannot get ahold of them. I HOPE THIS PLACE GETS SHUT DOWN.

• Co
    cool kiid May 01, 2019

I have never been so embarrassed to give a gift until today. Not only did it take all day for the arrangement to get delivered but the fruit was OLD AND ROTTEN. I have never experienced anything like this with edible arrangements. I will never order from store Edible Arrangements - 769. That is embarrassing. I expect a refund from this

• Co
    cool kiid May 01, 2019

• Yo
    Yolie66 Mar 12, 2019

I placed a order to have it delivered to my daughter job for her birthday before 1pm my order was never delivered they call me at 730 pm to have it delivered to my house they ruined my day u stressed me out and ruined my daughter surprise i would never order or recommend ur company to anyone u ruined my surprise

Jojo1117 Sep 04, 2018

Edible arrangements I received was a strawberry/pineapple/other fruit that was warm/not ripe and wilted. This was a Birthday gift that I paid extra $$ for next day delivery and was very disappointed. Very embarrassing to give your mom for her birthday. The delivery came from an edible arrangements store on Parsons Avenue. I would like a refund!

• Cy
    Cynthia Bennett Aug 15, 2018

Placed order for bday gift, it was not delivered before recipient left for day so I cancelled order. I called spoke to someone and was told my refund would happen in few days, I forgot until now just checked and realized I never recieved my refund. Attaching picture of confirmation their system should show cancellation but I never received refund

• Ms
    Ms. Danita Sep 01, 2016

For Valentines Day I received a gift from Edible Arrangements. The gift chocolate covered strawberries. I'm a long time customer of the exact store location that this came from, therefore I expected big fresh, sweet strawberries. To my horror and surprise the strawberries were over ripe, some were spoiled. I was truly disappointed.

• Na
    Natasha Rowell Sep 01, 2016

This company has terrible non working website. I have place over 10 orders and have yet to get one to process on the website. I must call the local store. When I called customer service to complain about the site they tell me "That's way we several way to place an order". The site must have been created by idots. If I didn't need to used them for my job I would never order from them.

• Ru
    Rudolf004 Sep 01, 2016

It is incredible. On February 4, 2012 I went to Edible in Ave. Main in Bayamon, PR to place an order for San Valentine’s Day.

First, the service was discourteous. The attending, Mr. Jesus was rough and do not help me to make the best selection according to my budget. When I asked for the manager, he told me that he is the Manager. Wao!, He is the Manager and he has this attitude, I can’t believed this!

Second, when I paid, I requested a receipt and he denied it, because he said that he don’t give receipts for San Valentine’s Orders, but he is collecting the sales tax. Wao! I can deduce that he is not reporting these sales to the Government (Rental Revenues) and he is keeping for him the money of the sales taxes. Incredible!

Third, the arrangement was not delivered, and he never apologized for it. After an investigation, I was not the only customer unsatisfied and that didn’t have received the San Valentine’s Order.

I want ask if the Company Policy is don’t give the best service to the customers, not delivered the orders and not report the sales to Government.

• Ca
    C_AL Jul 28, 2016

I ordered chocolate covered strawberries to be delivered to someone at a restaurant and they never were delivered. Although my card was charged. So I wonder who it was delivered to.

• Me
    melo eng Jul 28, 2016

I HAD THE WORST EXPERIENCE WITH EDIBLE ARRANGEMENT. THE DELIVERY DRIVER SEXUALY HARRASSED MY MOM WHEN DELIVERING HER MOTHERS DAY ARRANGEMENT. THE FRUIT WAS OLD AND SOFT! WEHN I TRIED TO CALL TO COMPLAIN THEY TOLD ME SOMEONE WOULD CALL ME BACK. TODAY IS DAY 3 SO I CALLED THE LOCATION IN MEDFORD, NY AND WAS TOLD BY AL D. THAT HE COULD DO NOTHING ABOUT IT

Salyf Jul 28, 2016

The most unprofessional people work at this location, this includes the manager. My Father's Day gift was not given until 2 days after this holiday. I had placed the order on-line and scheduled a pick up time of 1pm for Sunday, then realized that I was not going to be able to pick up the order at that time and called to advice that I will be picking up at 3pm (mind you the employee that took the information FAILED to state they close at 3pm) and said okay. Got there and the store was closed! I called the Customer Service number and was told I would get a call back. No call back. I send an email out and decided to call again the Customer Service line and was then told that I had to deal with the store directly, a small piece of information that was not provided to me before hand. I called and spoke the manager, Joan and she was one of the rudest person and lacked such professionalism! I don't know how this person is a manager when she not only REFUSED to provide a refund but continue to state that it was my fault that I did not pick it up. She never apologized for her rudeness. What happened to informing your employees to provide correct information or the customer is always right? I will never do business again with this company and its sad that she is representing a huge corporation.

MadBlackWomen Jul 28, 2016

I ordered my arrangement Monday February 8th 2010 and expected it to come on Saturday Feb 13th 2010. When I called to confirm that it would be arriving as expected I was either put on hold, or hung up on. I was not able to talk to any representative. Along with bad customer service my arrangement was not shipped on the day it was suppose to be here. I am highly dissapointed with the quality of this franchise and I will not be giving my business to them anymore, nor will I recommend it to anyone!

• Be
    Bea S. Aug 28, 2015

very disappointed with Edible! I sent a gift to a friend in the hospital and according to Edible UPS couldn't find the room in the hospital so they kept the fruits in the truck for two then Edible called asking for a new delivery address and delivered rotten fruits. VERY Disappointed and besides all Edible didn't refund me, lost my money but was the last order from Edible and will advise all my friends and family to never order from Edible.

• this business is run by Corporate and local level crooks, liars, thiefs, and stalkers.

jonniboy Jun 23, 2011

The only reason why I still made an order was bc I really wanted to get those arrangements.

jonniboy Jun 23, 2011

I visit the Edible Arrangements location in North Lauderdale off SR 7 and I drove past and saw the open sign so walked in to make order. Once I walked in I saw no one working so I saw a business card and walked out the store and made a call asking if they were open bc I see no one there. And the rep replied "We are open you see the open sign we are answering the phone and we are always in the office. " He was a real JERK.!!! And on top of that he told me that I would not have to pay the full delivery fee bc its being delivered in the city limits but after I reviewed my receipt I was still charged and I refused to go back in to speak with that rep.

• Si
    Siroadrnr May 23, 2011

I ordered an arrangement by computer for my mother the week before Mothers Day for delivery. The website asked to check off the nearest store to her address. I did so, and also provided her phone number in case of a delivery problem, as well as my own. Well, Mothers day came and went, with no delivery. The website's status showed it was "in transit". I called the local stores number, and got a recording to call back during business hours, which it was!! All day, same recording. By Tuesday, I again checked the status, still "in transit", so I clicked the "cancel order" tab. Thursday, the status said "delivered", but mom never received any delivery. Called back the local number, same recording. Called the toll free number, and got a girl who was not very helpful, not at all apologetic, who said someone would be calling me by the end of the week. After the weekend, still no call!! Worst service I ever experienced, with any merchant! STAY AWAY!!

• Dr
    Drew Clark123 May 10, 2011

Terrible I went to pick up my order never made it waited and still never made it so I called about a refund and they told me to call back Monday that's when they give refunds and called and was very rud to me and said that it was ready the whole time I sat there for 1hour and looked and looked could not find it.they said they where not going to give me a refund very mad hate edible arrangements
    DO NOT SHOP EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS THEY SUCK

• Sh
    Shelly Ben May 05, 2011

I am mailing this out to corporate. I placed this on their web site and naturally have not gotten ANY response. THAT IS POOR SERVICE.
    I went on line and place my FIRST order for a fruit bouquet on Friday April 15th at 10:30 AM. Before I sent the order in, I called the store (#1150 Winston Salem, NC) and spoke to a woman with an oriental accent. (I believe to be the owner) I was concerned because my granddaughter is a quadriplegic and her apartment building was for disabled people. At the time of delivery she may be busy with the nurse and I did not want the order just left with any neighbor. I asked her to please call me if there were any delivery problems. She reassured me that she would & I would be able to follow along on line to see the delivery status. She stated that she had very experienced delivery personal; they knew the area and what they were doing. They contact her with problems and she would handle it.
    I went on line at 2PM and saw that there was no status. Left the house and came back at 6PM and saw the same non-status. I called the store and was on the phone over 15 minutes just listening to the recording telling me “They are so glad I called”. @##$$^%@”????.
    I finally called the 800 number. They said all they knew the fruit was undeliverable. But the store would be opened until 9PM. I called the store back and finally at 8PM got Catherine & she said she did not know where the fruit was. The delivery man came in sick and deliveries were messed up. It went out with the delivery man on the 11 AM – 1PM run. I asked for the manager and she also did not know anything and the owner was not there. I asked someone to call me back. Finally after 9PM someone called me and said the driver called my granddaughter at 9PM and asked her if she wanted the delivery later that night or the next morning. She had no problem with a delivery the next morning…. BUT I DID !!!. Again I asked for the owner, she was still not there. I asked her and the 800 operator to call me back with an explanation. Naturally because I am writing this letter I still have not had a courtesy call from either of them.
    That same day, I placed another order with my local store in Myrtle Beach, SC. I PICKED the order up and the person I spoke to was shocked by the way I was treated. They were so nice and realizing that all your stores are not the same I decided to write to you to make you aware of your Winston Salem store’s non policy.
    I spent $71.00 and was embarrassed, frustrated, agitated and very, very upset. If not for your Myrtle Beach store I would have written your franchise completely off.
    I think I should get a refund and an apology to their mishandling of my order. I emailed corporate. Can I get some satisfaction on Angie's list or should I write to Clark Howard? I am mailing a letter to corporate. Probably will get no satisfaction. Where are the people who are responsible???

• Ri
    ritabo Feb 15, 2011

TODAY is valentine's day and EDIBLE ARRANGEMENT did not keep there promise to have my order ready. i placed an order on 02-11-11 around 12:55pm which the amount came up to $68.48 paid for it and was to be pick up between 12:00pm on 02-14-11.When i got there a lot of people were there waiting when he ask who's next i gave him mypick up slip when he came from the back he said we don't have your order it's on back log.so you know i was very upset why not have paying people orders ready i got a sad story that we had so many orders and it' a big day. you damm right it is he said i would have to wait 2 hours but i had to go back to work. i will refund your money without any regards to my feeling now here it is valentine's day and no valentine to give .i am mad upset and hurt i will no longer give them my business!!! 484 chestnut st union nj [protected]. i will tell my friends and family!!!

• La
    Lady Sil Feb 14, 2011

This company has terrible customer service, I spoke to four different people and got four different stories as to where my order was. This was after I got an email asking to "grade our customer service." I was beyond pissed. I finally got in touch with the owner and she was just as rude as the staff! I had to call the 877 number to cancel the charge and that didn't work I had to dispute my charge through my bank! When companies like this go out of business I don't feel sorry for them one bit. I sent out a mass email to everyone I know in Navy and civilian world not to use this company.

• Fa
    Faylene Jan 08, 2011

I wasn't home when they tried to deliver the birthday arrangement so I called the number they left on the tag the next morning. They said they couldn't deliver it the next day either. I could come and pick it up. The clerk was surly and unconcerned about the fact that my daughter bought this $100 fruit thing for my birthday. They suck and I hope they go out of business.

• Fr
    frank Gambino May 12, 2010

THE ABSOLUTE WORST COMPANY I'VE DEALT WITH IN A LONG TIME. FIRST OFF, THEY HAVE SOME FOREIGN SPEAKING WOMAN TAKING PHONE ORDERS WHO DOESN'T EVEN COMPREHEND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, AND ON TOP OF THAT WINDS UP PLACING AN ORDER WITH AN EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS 5 HOURS AWAY FROM MY ORIGINAL DELIVERY DESTINATION!. I WAS FUMING BECAUSE I EXPRESSED MY ZIP CODE TO HER AT LEAST 3 TIMES DURING MY CONVERSATION WITH THAT INCOMPETENT EMPLOYEE.
    TOTALLY DISGUSTED IN DEALING WITH EMPLOYEES WITH THE MENTALITY OF 4TH GRADERS.
    FINALLY CLEARED THAT MESS UP MYSELF WITH 10 PHONECALLS BACK & FOURTH TO THOSE IDIOTS.
    I WAS PROMISED A DELIVERY WITHIN A 8 HOUR TIME FRAME. IT IS NOW THE 7TH HOUR AND
    THE DRIVER WHO IS MAKING THIS DELIVERY IS PROBABLY COMING BY BICYCLE OR BY FOOT.
    THIS IS THE FIRST AND LAST TIME I AM DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY, AND TRUST ME, THEY HAVE NOT HEARD THE LAST OF ME.
    IF I FIND OUT THAT THE FRUIT IS NOT FRESH I WILL PERSONALLY TAKE IT BACK MYSELF TO THE LOCATION THAT MADE THIS ARRANGEMENT AND SMASH IT AGAINST THEIR WALLS AND COUNTERTOP.

(YES, THIS IS TYPED IN CAPS FOR A REASON BECAUSE I AM FUMING!!!)

• Ka
    karla with a K Apr 22, 2010

Interestingly enough, the first comment I read was from 2006 and they still don't have the customer service problem figured out..they've grown too but they are no better.
    I am actually surprised the company is still afloat. I even wrote the President of the company and NOTHING not a response, corporate headquarters offered NOTHING, the store that completely SCREWED up the order did NOTHING!! I had to demand a refund.
    I live in Ontario Canada and we have a great store in my town..they truly pride themselves on their customer service, quality and delivery. I ordered a gift on line..BIG MISTAKE that was to be sent for a birthday surprise.in another province...the house is less that 5 miles from the store..I ordered it a week in advance and they still didn't get it to the birthday girl...Unbelievable...oh of course they said they 'attempted' but there was NO CALL, NO MEMO, NOTHING...and then the manager's respose was...well I'll have to talk to my driver..
    WOW...it's truly a sign that crap flows from the top and the really poor management coupled with the lack of support will doom these independents in no time. I love their 48 hour "we'll get back to you" ...how stupid...we're dealing in fresh fruit..it's highly perishable so 48 hours is a joke. Perhaps they should focus on getting it RIGHT the first time??? Now that's a thought!

• Nu
    number1teleservice Dec 26, 2009

This is a stupid complaint. These people are rolling around in gas guzzlers. They have to buy gas, pay a delivery driver, oil changes and other maintenance, insurance, and a pay for the vehicle's note. I highly doubt their making a killing on$12.

I have personally heard them sometimes suggest to people to pick the item up.

• Ec
    ECB May 21, 2009

Why don't they just leave a card (like the Post office does and UPS) asking the person to come in and pick up their bouquet or give a time when the product can be delivered...

I've always just had gifts like these delivered to a persons work... not their house (even flowers) because of the same issues... flowers wilt in the hot sun also... It's like the sender has no common sense and is blaming a delivery company... deliveries are meant for business's, hospitals, parties, funeral homes and things of that nature... Not to surprise a friend at home... (did you know florists can't tell you what time a product will deliver either and I've had to cancel orders that couldn't be filled by florists too - nature of this kind of gift!)

If you screw up or want to say thank you - best to hand deliver to a house... Common sense people... simple common sense... Would you call and order a pizza to thank a friend and expect them to deliver at a specific time - without contacting the receiver and trying to schedule if they'll actually be there? I can understand being frustrated by the sender for trying to send food to your house by delivery - but how can you blame the company? If it can't come UPS or Fedex probably shouldn't goto a persons house as a surprise... I'm dumbfounded...

also I have to ask... if you were going out anyway why not just pick up the package and save your friend some $'s on delivery... AND if you're not leaving what's the big deal?

• Da
    Dan May 20, 2009

Edible Arrangement- Made Valentine Day horrible for my sister. Her daughter, who is away in college, had chocolate cover strawberry send to her Mom at work, but it wasn't delivery until 5:15 after she left from work,
    They called her, but was verrrry rudddee, she didn't need this. If you look at their web site they talked about
    Customer service and theirs stink. My niece paid $58.00 for 7 strawberry that didn't get delivery to her Mom
    on Valentine Day, because of POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE...

• El
    Ellen W. May 11, 2009

My daughter ordered a Mother's Day arrangement for her grandmother, to be delivered on Mother's Day by the store in Forest Hills, NY. Unfortunately, it did not show up. When I called, the owner was unapologetic and arrogant. The 877 line was not any more helpful. I then called the corporate HQ who assured me a return call with an hour. Needless to say, I have not received the return call as yet.

If they had recognized their error and been in least bit apologetic I would not be on line making these negative comments.

What a shame.