eCopUSA.com — unethical behavior
ecopusa sells on eBay at ecop! Complaint after complaint after complaint abound about how they list items as new and sell them as used. Most of their business model involves listing every item (thousands) from RSR Group (www.rsrgroup.com) and marking the items up significantly. RSR Group is a distributor that drop ships. So they don't inventory anything. You buy an item and they get on RSR Groups website, buy the item and have them drop ship it to you. CRAZY - especially since ANYONE can get an account on RSRGROUP.COM as a retailer. You would be amazed how many guys on eBay and Amazon are doing the same thing.
My issue is that I bought 2 knives. Expensive knives compared to what I have had in the past. Both arrived looking like they were sharpened on the sidewalk. Scuffed, scratched and dull. Do a return, right? Nope, they won't ever answer email. They hide behind their feedback numbers on eBay. They make so many sales that negative feedback means nothing. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!
More eCopUSA.com Complaints & Reviews
- eCopUSA.com - the seller ignores all communication with customers
- eCop! Police Supply - returned items, got no refund, and no communication replies
- eCop! Police Supply - ecopusa
- eCopUSA.com - knife broke randomly and would not come to understanding
- eCop! Police Supply - shipping error received wrong part, no reply from ecopusa
- eCop! Police Supply - broken used item
- eCop! Police Supply - minn kota 1358805 terrova 55 trolling motor w/54" shaft
- eCop! Police Supply - case knives
- eCop! Police Supply - paid for fishing lures, I was sent a single nail.
- eCop! Police Supply - ordered case pocket knives, received a cheap chinese made version