Economy Rent a Car — strong armed into buying extra insurance when it was plainly written out on paperwork
rented a car from Economy Rent a Car at Orlando on 7/14/19. I gave the agent my own rental insurance but the Economy agent asked for more car insurance papers for full coverage which never needed this before..the rental was already booked and paid for he only needed to assign the car! not dissect my car rental coverage like he was looking for lice! So, I was forced to buy Economy full coverage insurance for 5 days ($102.62) and would not give me a car til I signed it. I was at rental place after flying all morning and had hungry kids waiting to go eat! they give you no alternative.. So, I was forced to buy this insurance against my wishes. Later I found out that this insurance was only supplemental insurance and did not include collision and damage to the car so of course he lied and I had the supplemental and collision already so I need a refund..
Economy Car Rentals Customer Care's Response, Aug 07, 2019
Dear Eve Daniels,
Thank you for taking time to write your comments.
Could you please advise your voucher number from EconomyCarRentals.com?
Was your booking created through www.economycarrentals.com?
Thank you for your kind response.
More Economy Rent a Car Complaints & Reviews
- Economy Rent a Car - dishonesty in billing, lack of response 
- Economy Rent a Car - credit card chargeback and unauthorized debits
- Economy Rent a Car - super loss damage waiver fraud
- Economy Rent a Car - extra cost added then we picked up the car and the condition of the car
- Economy Rent a Car - dishonest charge for the damage
- Economy Rent a Car - renting a car in san jose costa rica
- Economy Rent a Car - rental car
- Economy Rent a Car - rent car
- Economy Rent a Car - stealing my money
- Economy Rent a Car - I am complaining no car was available