Menu
Home Fashion & Shopping Ecco shoes - brand new

Ecco review: shoes - brand new

C
Author of the complaint
4:06 pm EDT
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Wore my new shoes, fortunately at my own home, and the soles simply disintegrated in just minutes. Imagine if I went on a hike! I did not save my receipt because I never imagined this would happen. What a shock and waste of money. Will never buy ECCO again.

I would like my money back but don't have the receipt. Too bad the shoes were junk as I like the comfort and light weight. If ECCO can provide me with another pair (size 39) that is not junk, I would be happy to try the shoe again.

View 0 more photos

More Ecco complaints & reviews

Ecco - I no longer buy ecco!
Ecco - disintegrating soles
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Ecco - ecco online store scammers
Ecco - cracks in soles