ECCOextremely rude saleswoman

H Mar 26, 2019

I asked to try a few shoes at Ecco branch in Galeria shopping mall in St. Petersburg, at the end I decided to think about my purchase and come back again tomorrow if I wanted to buy one. The saleswoman smirked and said something to the other salespeople and pointed her finger at me. I don't know any Russian but I'm pretty sure she said something mean. I asked her if they were open tomorrow she said nothing and turned her back on me. She was the older woman at the shop. I am extremely disappointed at this encounter. I hope this message reaches to her somehow and hopefully, she's fired or at least warned!

• Re
    respect everyone Apr 04, 2019

The op doesnt know if she might have got the same timepass customer before also thats why she have behaved with her like this

Its her job you dont what might happened with her so kindly when you waste someone time kindly purchase dont do time pass

• Ta
    Tatyana.sh Mar 27, 2019

I understand how you feel. I’ve been to the same store at Galeria. I asked to try a pair of shoes and then I asked for a larger size but the woman at the counter kept giving me the stink eye. I’m not certain if this is the same woman but even when I bought the shoes she was kinda rude and didn’t respond to my thank you and good byes.