EasySaver — Easy Saver Charges
I just recently applied for internet banking because i dont look at my paper statements i get in the mail. BIG mistake. I have been charged 14.95 every month from AT LEAST july by this "easy saver" program. Turns out when i ordered my mom chocolates for mothers day from SECRET SPOON, they took my information and gave it to these guys. I called the 800 number on my online statement and she said the only way they could get my information was if i filled in my email and clicked the button saying i wanted to do this easy saver thing, which i know for a FACT that i didnt do. she also told me that the program was to save me money on my hotels, vacations, etc but how is charging me 15 bucks a month without my permission saving me money!?!? AND, since the number is on my statement every month i "should have called to cancel" and since i havent and am just now calling, i only get 2 months of reimbursement. THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING ME SINCE MAY!! i am not happy with this program or other programs that apparently are stealing peoples money too like flowerpro etc. Something needs to be done. now who is going to stop them?
More EasySaver Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Saver - Unauthorized charges!
- Easy Saver - Ripoff
- EasySaver - cancel.myeasysaver.com
- Easy Saver - How I got my money back!
- Easy Saver - unauthorized charges
- EasySaver.com - Unauthorized bank withdrawals
- Easy Saver - unauthorized charge after ordering from HDVision online
- EasySaver.com - unauthorized charges
- EasySaver Rewards - Don't believe them when you call
- Easy Saver - SCAM