EasySaverEasy Saver Charges

J

I just recently applied for internet banking because i dont look at my paper statements i get in the mail. BIG mistake. I have been charged 14.95 every month from AT LEAST july by this "easy saver" program. Turns out when i ordered my mom chocolates for mothers day from SECRET SPOON, they took my information and gave it to these guys. I called the 800 number on my online statement and she said the only way they could get my information was if i filled in my email and clicked the button saying i wanted to do this easy saver thing, which i know for a FACT that i didnt do. she also told me that the program was to save me money on my hotels, vacations, etc but how is charging me 15 bucks a month without my permission saving me money!?!? AND, since the number is on my statement every month i "should have called to cancel" and since i havent and am just now calling, i only get 2 months of reimbursement. THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING ME SINCE MAY!! i am not happy with this program or other programs that apparently are stealing peoples money too like flowerpro etc. Something needs to be done. now who is going to stop them?

• Br
    Brenda Rhoads Herivel Mar 11, 2009

I made a couple of purchases from ProFlowers over the holidays. Now I am getting $14.95 charge each month on my credit card from Easy Saver. Can you help me cancel this?

Brenda Rhoads Herivel
    Moscow, Russia
    [protected]@eet.salvationarmy.org

• Li
    Lisa Finch Mar 28, 2009

On Feb. 16th my credit card was charged $1.95 . I didn't authorize. Then on March 16th my credit card statement had a $14.95 charge on it. I tried to cancel membership but they say they can't locate my information. This is not acceptable I didnt authorize this and it needs to stop what a scam.

• Sh
    Shelly Kingsland Mar 29, 2009

I noticed today that easysaver has taken out $19.80 out of my checking account. I cancelled this service about 2 months ago. I want the money put back in my account immediately. I never autorized them to use my debit card for anything. Thank You.

• Ml
    mlwnow Mar 30, 2009

As Listed above I dont even know what product that i was online for that created this charge and i want my money back for the past two months that the charge existed and i will check my statement more often so i dont overlook the misc fee that i end up with.

• Da
    dawn Apr 02, 2009

I never gave authorization for this company to charge me for their services. I don't even know what they do???? I want my money back. I slacked for two months and now they milked me for 25.00 total dollars. What services do they provide??

• Da
    dawn Apr 02, 2009

Seems all the customers that use proflowers are the victims of this bogus easysaver fee. I also orderd flowers from this company and now know where this mess started.Wow!!!

• Gu
    GunwallsArchibald May 06, 2009

Huge Scam. If you buy flowers from these folks they throw up an offer to save $15 on your next order. DON'T TAKE THE OFFER!!! If you do then you authorize ProFlowers.com to sign you up to a monthly subscription to EasySaver.com at $14.95 per month.

• Re
    Read May 06, 2009

How is this a scam if they tell you the amounts you are being charged? Funny how people yell scam when they don't take the responsibility to read what they are buying.

• De
    Dean Lincoln May 16, 2009

I just opened my creditcard bill and there was a 14.95 charge that I did not authorize and I want it removed

• Ad
    ADA BOJORQUEZ Jul 14, 2009

I made a purchase from COSTUME SUPERCENTER. Now, I received a mail Easy Saver will get $14.95 each month from my debit card. Can somebody help me to cancel this??
    Thank you.
    ADA BOJORQUEZ
    [protected]@hotmail.com
    CALEXICO, CA. 92231

samuel williams Aug 12, 2009

charges taken out of my bank account but nothing ever received from company. told you to cancel account but charges still being taken out of my account.

• Di
    disgustedofthiscrap Aug 15, 2009

What the hell is up with a charge of $14.95 on my credit card!!! I get something in the mail so I got my credit card report and there it is a charge of $14.95. I never authorized this and I want this taken off immediately. This will be reported to the BBB.

• Cb
    cballesteros1 Mar 04, 2010

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD STOP TAKING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH. I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR ANY SORT OF SUBSCRIPTION. THEN I WOULD LIKE TO BE REIMBURSED WITH THE MONEY THAT HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM ME UNLAWFULLY. THANK YOU

• Ev
    Evaburnett Dec 19, 2010

I was Charged 16.98 plus my overdraft fee 23 and want my money back I didnt not even give you my bank info

• Gl
    Glenda Parslow Mar 10, 2011

My grandson charged $50.00 on facebook yesterday without permission. Of course you make it very easy for anyone to use my card that is on my site. I want my money back, I do not think you should be able to just push one button and spend an unlimited amount of money. I expect you to refund my monet now!!

Easy Saver 800-355-1837 MD Jul 08, 2011

I only used this for one item and do not usually order on line, so I am confused. I am canceling. Do I notify my Visa Card to remove it?

Easy Saver 800-355-1837 MD Jul 08, 2011

Please cancel this account.

Easy Saver 800-355-1837 MD Jul 08, 2011

Cancel now. I will call to have my credit card refuse payment. I do not use this.

Easy Saver 800-355-1837 MD Jul 08, 2011

I do not understand the question.

Easy Saver 800-355-1837 MD Jul 08, 2011

I am calling my credit card to have this removed. I should have paid this for one purchase only. Am I being scammed?

Easy Saver 800-355-1837 MD Jul 08, 2011

I may be more successful talking to someone on the phone at

800-355-1837MD

Do you agree?

• Sh
    shirley tavernier Jan 30, 2012

i never order easysavereasy i see you took it out of my account again stop now i will grt a lawery