Easy Spirittrying to call them for an exchange

L Jan 04, 2019

I ordered a pair of boots, which were a half-size too big. So, I returned them and wanted to order the correct size at the same price. I did get the refund for the returned pair. However, I have tried MULTIPLE times to call them about ordering the other boots, to no avail. You can NEVER get them on the phone. And their "joke" call-back is ridiculous and pointless. They say they'll call you back at your number, so you'd expect that someone is ready to talk to you then. I have done this twice. But, no!! You get an automatic call-back and then get put on hold waiting just the same as before. Ridiculous! I'm getting pretty annoyed. I would like the boots, but I may just have to forget it. At least we got the money back for the first pair. :(