Easy Life Furniture — custom made collection nightmare
We bought a kid collection called "knotting hill" for our 3 yr old daughter. When the custom furniture was rec'd after 6 weeks of waiting the color we chose was white and we ended up getting "oof white" mixed with bright white on different areas of the furniture.
We contacted customer service to have them pick the furniture back up and we were told that it wasn't possible and we should of called sooner!!! I was appalled that we were blamed for their mistake!! I was able to speak with supervisor who said we'd need to speak with manager and we never got a call back and it's now been 2 weeks and no call??? It's the most horrible experience ever... and never again!!!!
More Easy Life Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Life Furniture - delivery disaster!
- Easylife Furniture - worst customer service
- Easy Life Furniture - 20% restocking fee
- Easylife Furniture - warranty
- Easy Life Furniture - delivery of furniture
- Easy Life Furniture - bad service, poor quality
- Easylife Furniture - defective mattress
- Easy Life Furniture - defective furniture
- Easy Life Furniture - customer service - warning! mislead
- Easy Life Furniture - beware of hidden non returnable policy