The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Easy Care Vehicle Service Contract — Easy care
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased this extended warranty with my used car. When it came time to use the warranty I was told that they did not agree with the cost of the services performed on my car and would not pay the dealer the amount required to fix the car. Therefore, a difference of $500 was passed to me. These were all areas that were covered under warranty. However, the warranty company claimed that the dealership was asking too much for the repairs.
More Easy Care Vehicle Service Contract Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Care Warranty Company - Extended warranty
- Easy Care - Scam
- Easy Care Gap Warranty Coverage Insurance - NEVER COVER ANYTHING INSURANCE
- Easy Care - Claims not paid
- Easy Care Restoration - They Dont Pay Sub Trades!
- Easy Care - recreational vehicle service contract
- EasyCare - Contract for bmw x5
- EasyCare / Automobile Protection Corporation - gap protection
- EasyCare / Automobile Protection Corporation - Mazda 3
- Easy Care Extended Warranties - Refused to honor RV repairs