Easy Care Vehicle Service ContractEasy care

I purchased this extended warranty with my used car. When it came time to use the warranty I was told that they did not agree with the cost of the services performed on my car and would not pay the dealer the amount required to fix the car. Therefore, a difference of $500 was passed to me. These were all areas that were covered under warranty. However, the warranty company claimed that the dealership was asking too much for the repairs.

• Ca
    Capitol Hill Gal Jun 10, 2009

"Easy Care" is NOT easy and they don't care! I've had my car in the shop six days (of course that is only 4 days to easy care since they don't count weekends. I purchased the premium plan in order to have the best service on my "luxury pre owned" car. The local adjuster drags his feet, easy care does not coordinate anything, and the service personnel can't do anything about their schedule. The six days of rental service is now up and NO ONE can tell me when they might get around to dealing with my claim! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM EVER! So much for customer service!

• Ge
    George70 Aug 25, 2010

Just got off the phone with easy care...Two words STAY AWAY!!! I bought a 02 jeep with an extended warranty from the dealer. Had a few problems with the Jeep, tried to use easy care 2 other times and they said the items were not under the warranty. The last time I was on vacation with family in Ohio, and my Jeep air compressor went. Took my jeep to repair shop told them I had easy care and they told me to call them when I get back home. I called easy care, the lady told me I could get reimbursed for the repairs, and to send in the paper work. I did waited and waited, called back and easy care told me they never got the paper work, and they said to fax it over. I did and 2 weeks ago waited and waited...called back today and they told me the claim was denied. Because I authorized the repairs and they did not. I talked to the supervisor and he told me their is no provision in the contract for reimbursement. He sounded like he was reading from a script. There is NO customer service with these guys. I am cancelling the contract and going to research REPUTABLE extended warranty companies for my Jeep. Stay AWAY from easy care.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices