The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Easy Care Warranty Company — Extended warranty
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased a vehicle from suzuki 1 year ago with 47, 000 miles on it and purchased a extended warranty thru this company (Suzuki) with easy care warranty company for $1600 for an extended 75, 000 additional miles on my used vehicle. My vehicle needed a new engine due to having two repairs for front crank seal due to the engine coming off the line damaged, put into this vehicle (2006 dodge stratus) and now needing a new engine. No fault of my own, i had all scheduled maintenance done on this vehicle. When the warranty company was contacted for payment on the repairs, they were denied, them stating the coverage was expired. They also stated the warranty they have for this vehicle was an extended warranty from the 3 / 36. That was impossible when this company knew this was a used vehicle with 47, 000 miles on it. They refuse to budge and something needs to be done. This vehicle has to have a new engine and is sitting waiting for repair. I am making payments for a vehicle i don't have. This vehicle is in great condition and the warranty company has not cooperated in honoring the warranty. Something needs to be done regarding this company and the fact they are ripping off hard working people.
More Easy Care Warranty Company Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Care - Scam
- Easy Care Vehicle Service Contract - Easy care
- Easy Care Gap Warranty Coverage Insurance - NEVER COVER ANYTHING INSURANCE
- Easy Care - Claims not paid
- Easy Care Restoration - They Dont Pay Sub Trades!
- Easy Care - recreational vehicle service contract
- EasyCare - Contract for bmw x5
- EasyCare / Automobile Protection Corporation - gap protection
- EasyCare / Automobile Protection Corporation - Mazda 3
- Easy Care Extended Warranties - Refused to honor RV repairs