[Resolved] Easy Car Rentalno refund after cancelling reservation

N Aug 17, 2018

I booked to rent a car from Euro Car via Easy Car's website. When I came to Euro Car to pick up my car, Euro Car confirmed the car I book which was not available, but I still be got charged $100.36 Aud although I did not hire any car ( reference no: [protected], confirmation no: [protected])

Another the reservation was cancelled because I did not have credit card, but still be got charge $100.38 (reference no: [protected], confirmation no: [protected])

Totally Easy Car took $200 advance deposit without refunding although I did not hire a car.

Contact 5 times via telephone, 4 times of writing email, but still not getting my money back

no refund after cancelling reservation
no refund after cancelling reservation

• Resolution Statement

Easy Car have solved this matter and did the refund for me as below email: www.easyrentcars.com Dear Customer, Thanks for your patience. We are glad to inform you that the refund has been issued, it will appear in your bank account within 7-15 working days. Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions. ------------------------------------------------------- EasyRentCars Advantages Free Cancellation Lowest Price Guaranteed Search & Easily Compare No Credit Card Fees Connect with Us www.easyrentcars.com [email protected] FAQ Manage Booking About Us Copyright ©2018 Easy Tour International Ltd. All rights reserved. Terms Pr