Eastman Kodak Corporation — Consumer fraud
Consumers beware, do not buy kodak products, especially a g610 easy share printer dock. I went through four breaking down and chewing up hundreds of dollars worth of ink cartridges and paper since January 1 2008. They keep sending me a junk replacement that is a $100.00 less than what i paid for my original series 3 printer dock. They informed me they no longer produce that model i have written four times to corporate office and called about 20-30 times, and still they turn a deaf ear.
More Eastman Kodak Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Kodak ESP-3 All in one printer - Printer Cartridge - Fradulant Advertising
- Kodak - Repairs, refunds, replacements
- Kodak ESP C110 printer - printhead replacement frequency
- Kodak ESP 7 Printer - Kodak Printer DO NOT WORK!
- Kodak express - Bad customer service
- Kodak - KODAK ESP6100 PRINTER
- Kodak ESP 5 all in one printer - ink/power button
- Kodak/10Xl and 10C ink - Ink runs out too fast
- Kodak ESP-9 Printers - False Out-Of-Ink Message
- KODAK/ HERO 7.1 PRINTER - WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO USE THE LAST 35% OF THE INK IN CARTRIGE