Eastbay.comBad service

J Review updated:

Horrible. Last time I ever order from this company again. I had a $25 gift card I had to use, so I was looking for something to buy. I ordered a Phiten Power sleeve on 12/5 - received notification it would be backordered until 12/12, then 12/19. Okay, now it's 12/24, and I just received an email it's backordered until 1/20/09. This was something I absolutely needed to have sooner than later, and now I may not get it at all until sometime in 2009. I'm not to going to badmouth the company and call them any names, but I am extremely disappointed, and this will be my last order with them.

• Al
    Alexus Pipkin May 28, 2019

Ordered 3 pair of shoes. I only received one of the three. They started an investigation and lost over 200.00. Never received my items. I was supposed to receive these shoes back in April. I have called in over 8 times to speak with different representatives and still not receive my items or money back. This is beyond ridiculous.

• Ka
    Kaira Jatan Sep 03, 2018

I was not notified about items being unavailable for exchange. I have waited over a month since I placed my initial order and have not even received my money back. I was over charged for shipping.

• Ve
    Very.Angry12345 Aug 20, 2018

Scam website do not buy take your money and send you garbage...

• Ge
    Geesade Nov 22, 2012

When I recieved my Northface sweatshirt it had a hole in the middle. It took eastbay 3 to 4 weeks to credit my account. They didn't refund me the total price when it was their fault in the first place. Took them forever to talk on the hone. I'll never buy from them again!

Majahead Aug 29, 2011

I pay all the items at the eastbay including the shipment, why that the ups call me and they said that im going to pay for another $55 dollars when it convert to Philippine peso it is almost 3, 000, what a hect, i've been ship 2x at the footlocker and i don't have any problems regarding the delivery, what is this all about.

• Ta