East Side Mario's — food and service
January 22, 2020
All ordered the BOGO dinners
First I started my meal with a glass of wine... The glass had lipstick marks all around the rim. Then I ordered my dinner this is what I had ordered...Roasted Tomato & Goat Cheese Spaghettini Olive oil, garlic, white wine, roasted grape tomatoes topped with goat cheese, chillies and fresh basil. I added chicken to it. This was not at all what I got, I got spaghetti in a tomato sauce with chicken in it. I complained they took it back and out together a spaghetti with wine sauce... no olive oil, basil or chillies.
The restaurant was very busy and short staffed, my waitress kept apologizing as she was working by herself. The manager was not very helpful when sending back my meal. And when she came back to see if it was better I still said no but I was hungry and the rest of my family was half way through dinner. Our appetizer Budda Bombs came out with our meal. This was the location on Dixon Rd in Etobicoke. I was with my son and grandmother. $100 meal ruined and wasted.
More East Side Mario's Complaints & Reviews
- East Side Mario's - how I got treated as an employee 
- East Side Mario's - don't go there 
- East Side Mario's - conditions of store and employee treatment 
- East Side Mario's - wrap & kids meal
- East Side Mario's - bad service and food
- East Side Mario's - manager ashley of cobourg location!
- [Resolved] East Side Mario's - manager
- East Side Mario's - product, service, cleanliness
- East Side Mario's - Food take out/delivery and customer service
- East Side Mario's - service and restaurant cleanliness