Early Moments/ Beginning Reader's Programunsolicited books

D Review updated:

Two books were sent to my son, thin Dr. Seuss books I might have found at the dollar store, along with a bill for over$25. I emailed them to tell them if they wanted their unsolicited shipment back, to send me prepaid postage. Weeks later, they did, so I sent the books back within a day of recieving the postage. Receiving bill now addressed to me, instead of my son. Called their number and lady indicated she had no way of knowing if I'd sent books back. Sounds like a scam to me. My mistake- should have insisted on prepaid CERTIFIED mail postage.

• Updated by Tori62593 · Dec 30, 2017

I live in Tennessee not California

• Updated by Teresa sharp · Dec 20, 2018

Cancel order

• Ha
    Hai Bennett Mar 14, 2020

I seen on my PayPal account I was charged $ $22 and some cents on the 7th about 10:30 p.m. and never ordered the books

• Ca
    Carolina Mendizabal Mar 01, 2020

Some time ago I bought 3 books only. Today I got a surprise charge. I don't even have an account with them.

I did not subscribe to anything or bought anything and they charged me 23.90.

• Co
    Courtney Maress Feb 29, 2020

I am being charged for a subscription I never signed up for. I paid a dollar for a few Disney books, but it never stated that it was an on-going subscription. This company is stealing from me. It is taking money out of my account without my consent. I would like a refund. My name is Courtney and my email is [email protected]

Shantea woodruff Feb 29, 2020

I've been charged to my chime account I dint have an account number but my na.e is shantea woodruff I love at 401 duli. Street madisonville ky 42431 and I have gotten charged 22.83 from yall that' I didn't know was gonna come out I want my money back

Ann Spicer Dec 01, 2019

This company did not inform me that I was buying a subscription after my first order. Now I receiving charges and books I never oredered

Chase Mayes Sep 10, 2019

I had done the 4 books for a dollar and i was just charged 45.38 and im really p***** off i want f***ing money back now ... ...

Shacarra Jul 21, 2019

They took out money off my account and I had unsubscribe before my free membership was over need my money back they took out 21.96 that I didn't agree to

• Li
    Likute Jul 20, 2019

I got charged $23.76 from the earlymoment today .I am not a membership, in order to win $100 pizza hut, i picked two offers and i paid $2.00 for 2 books. Never got those books and, did not win the gift card, why the y processed a payment of $ 23.76 from my debit card ending 3775? I need my money back Asap.

Angiedw75 Mar 21, 2019

My credit card was billed but I keep getting notification saying transaction declined, when in fact it already took the money off my card! Have read many complaints wish I would have did that first before entering my card information!!!

• Ji
    Jill Ernst Thibodeaux Feb 11, 2019

I have an unauthorized charge from early moments. I didn't have the money for that to happen put my account in the negative along with NFS charges which really put me in a financial situation

• Ro
    Roseann Abeln Jan 22, 2019

I was not notified of incoming books. Was not given the chance to choose my own books or cancel. Emailed your company with no resolve solution. Was told it's my responsibility to pay return shipping. My responsibility to pay return shipping is wrong. Unhappy and will be reporting your business if this is not resolved.
    Roseann Abeln

• Te
    Teresa sharp Jan 05, 2019

Account number [protected]-217 need to cancel again

• Ta
    Tammy Brown Dec 13, 2018

I want a refund of 21.96 and cancel the so called subsciption. I never placed an order and never received any books.

• Su
    Susie Dulberg-Parker Nov 20, 2018

They send out more books then it tells you. They have made me have over drafts twice. They sent out three a month instead of just one.

Shouta Nov 19, 2018

I did not give them permission to take money out of my account and i am angry very angey

• Er
    Erin Rety Nov 13, 2018

I want you cancel my account now

• Ga
    Gayat Nov 13, 2018

FRAUD!!!
    I had ordered 4 books initially. I did a mistake by giving my credit card details to this fraud website. They sent me a book n charged me 20$!!! How can they simply send something which i don't even want! I need my money back.

• Je
    Jeanesse Kemp Nov 13, 2018

I made an order with my debit card it said it was denied but I have proof where it was taken off card

• Ca
    CAD5419 RUE Nov 12, 2018

I cancelled my subscription in January
    2017, I'm still receiving books. Please
    discontinue mailing any more.

• Lo
    Lorraine Trejos Nov 04, 2018

I just want to cancel my order.

• Ss
    [email protected] Nov 01, 2018

i am trying to cancel my payments but i am haveing an hard time cancel my account i dont want any more shipment and why do i have to pay to cancel my payments

MarnieDearborn Oct 31, 2018

I wanted to cancel my subscription and was asked to pay $37 dollars to do so! I have a $0 balance on my account I should not have to pay to cancel?

• El
    Elizabeth Pantoja Oct 31, 2018

I better have my books. Y'all talking about my card was declined and y'all end up taking my money.

• Hi
    Hibi Sep 20, 2018

I was signed up for membership with the promotion package and received two additional sets of books when I called in and cancel the membership. The representative lady said I could return back the unopened packages and I will get full refund. Been two months since I returned and no refunds still! This is outrageous!

• Sp
    Sparkles16 Sep 10, 2018

This subscription has been cancelled. Should not have been charged this month. Please return money to account.

• Te
    Terri Burton Sep 05, 2018

I never want these and Amazon contacted me and I have turn you into Amazon fraud and I will contact my bank and the post office. This is fraud I will submit charges againts you.

• To
    Tori62593 Sep 01, 2018

I was charged $21.96 for a contract I'm guessing that I did not sign up for. I only did the get 4 books for free just pay shipping. I want out of the contract if I'm in one and I want my money back.

Maya novakovic Sep 01, 2018

I'm getting charged 21$ on my bank account for dr.seuss books I never even ordered. My number is [protected]

• La
    LaFond03 Aug 28, 2018

I'm being charge 21.96 for a membership I did not subscribe to. It isn't fair that I order five books for 3.95 and then I'm still charged the 21.96 for a member ship I did not sign up for.

• Dk
    Dklein36 Aug 28, 2018

I would like to cancel whatever you signed me up for. I would like to return the books you send me again also.
    I will need to know what address and where I can get a postal stamp from you.
    My email is [email protected]
    Send me an email about the information about.
    Thanks,

Marvin Hollister Aug 28, 2018

Purchased this offer with the understanding I could cancel at any time. Grandson not interested in them. I wish to unsubscribe at this time. Please.do not charge any more bills to my account. Thank you

Marvin Hollister, 209 morrow.st, Elmira, NY.
    [email protected]

• Me
    Melissa Kenyon Aug 20, 2018

You guys took money out of my account. $21.96 I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR THIS NOR HAVE I RECEIVED ANY BOOKS!!! You did this back I January or February, I thought issue was resolved. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! AND I WANT THIS CRAP CANCELLED AGAIN!!! YOUR [protected] NUMBER IS RIDICULOUS!! IT DOESN'T WORK. FIX IT!!!

NOT SO HAPPY
    MELISSA KENYON

• Sc
    Scamfam Aug 20, 2018

What a HORRIBLE company. Run like your hair is on fire 🔥 These Thieves will rob your money and keep doing it every month. Go to hell Early Moments where you came from. F-N a-holes.

• Je
    jenn9 Aug 20, 2018

i call today and i said no way to canada the laby wasnt nice to me she said go botton of page and click on canada flag went i went on site no canada flag on thier site so i can order to canada i not live in usa plz help thanks johanna eamil back [email protected]

• Ta
    Taj1178 Aug 20, 2018

Been trying to call to cancel the "subscription" that i dont want. The number they provide does not work. Scam! Do not fall for their 4 books for a dollar scam!

• Au
    Aunt Angela Aug 20, 2018

Acct:[protected]-217
    For Amelia Couvillon
    ANGELA COUVILLON
    550 ERASTE LANDRY ROAD APT. 225
    LAFAYETTE, LA [protected]

I do not want the books so please stop sending them.

• Le
    lejlia Lovings Aug 20, 2018

I ordered the $1000 gift card Visa I bought the Dr. Suess books prizes books it wouldn't let me go past the page after I orderedI have no idea if I have will revive it or not or if my card will be charged extra I need counter service number I never received the email either so I would please like someone to contact me at my email address

• Su
    Susan L Calhoun Aug 20, 2018

You are sending me shipments I did not sign up for. I will pay for January but not February. You are sending every three weeks. CANCEL!

12/30/17, 1/17/18, 2/7/18
    Account number: [protected]-217
    For Karev Loacker
    JAMES LOACKER
    PO BOX 1103
    MANZANITA, OR [protected]

From Susan Calhoun, wife.

• Yo
    Your Customer Care Team Apr 30, 2018

Hi there everyone,

I'm writing on behalf of Early Moments to apologize for any confusion! When you ordered your deeply discounted packages, that was a welcome package for new subscribers. Our membership was explained at checkout and you would have had to check "agree" in order to purchase the welcome offer. Now, we understand that busy parents occasionally don't have the time or bandwidth and miss the details, so we're always happy to help you manage your subscription. We'll need more information in order to help you, so please email us at [email protected], call [protected] or send us a Facebook message with your email address and we'd be happy to assist.

Thanks!
    Jamie, Community Manager

SatVim Jun 25, 2015

This is a fraud company. They took our credit card details from the order which we placed for a promotional offer and started charging us every month. As we were in the process of relocating (moving out of the country) we did not notice these charges. When noticed and asked them they refused to process the refund. We did not receive the books as well as we left the country. The max they agreed to is to cancel the membership and not charge my card again.
    They are a big cheat company. Never order stuffs from them. They should be taken out of business.