The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Early Moments — fraud / scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I found a charge from Early Moments to my credit card. I have never ordered any products from this company. My guess is that Early Moments is taking orders from stolen credit cards. When I called their customer service line and requested the e-mail address of the order billed to me, they said that they could not give it to me; that the only way they could search for my order information was if I gave them my email address. Well, that makes no sense to me, because they should have been able to search for my order based on my name or shipping address, as every other website that I do business with is able to do.
So that leads me to believe that Early Moments is somehow complicit in a scam to generate orders for their company. I received their shipment, did not open it, and returned it to the post office marked "REFUSED". Then I filled out a fraud report at my bank (took about 20 minutes) and the charge against my card will be reversed. I have also requested a new card number, as my card number is being passed around to several different companies that apparently are doing the same thing.
More Early Moments Complaints & Reviews
- Early Moments - unable to contact
- SVK Disney Books - why am I being charged extra
- SVK Disney Books - being charged for subscription that was canceled
- Early Moments/ Beginning Reader's Program - unsolicited books
- SVK Disney Books - subscription (monthly) for books
- Early Moments - book subscription
- SVK Disney Books - payment
- Early Moments - not allowed subscription
- Early Moments - scaaaammmmm book subscription
- SVK Disney Books - books for a dollar