Duracellleaked

I had bought 8nos of duracell aa batteries expiring in 2013. I had fixed 4 batteries on my slr a few weeks back. When I tried to use the camera it was not working. When I opened the battery compartment, I find that the duracell batteries have leaked & the camera is damaged beyond repair. I have the other 4 batteries in their original packing & I find that these duracell batteries have also leaked. I had made a customer complaint & since p&g wanted to collect the proof & evidences without a commitment, I refused to send the leaked batteries in the original packing & the damaged camera. It is interesting to note from customer service that it is the policy of p&g not to share the email id's of their senior officers for escalating a complaint. Man, if this is the case let us all join & put in some sense that no company can exist without "customer satisfaction.

Duracell

• A
      Aug 11, 2012

I HAVE PURCHASED 6 NO OF DURACELL AA SIZE BATTERIES FROM AASHIMA MALL, RELIANCE MART, BHOPAL, MP, BUT THEY ARE NOT WORKING IN A ROBOT TOY .TOY IS OK .
    ALOK SONI