Duke Energydamage to property (yard)

C

Duke Energy Bucket Truck back on my side lawn leaving deep ruts tearing up grass sod and unable to mow part of my lawn. This happen on May 26th (Friday) 2017 due to checking out a transformer to be repaired. Lineman drove truck up on yard. I explain to driver that it had rain for several days and that my yard was real soft. He should have known better! I have reported this twice with Duke Energy but they have dropped the ball. The last person I spoke to she it was never entered into their system and a complaint would need to be filed. Poor excuse for customer service.

RESOLUTION: I want my yard repaired AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I have been waiting on Duke Energy going on 2 weeks to respond back to me but has failed to get back as promised.

• Ti
    Ticked Off in Anderson May 29, 2018

Good luck! Duke drove across my property to transfer lines to a new pole and left deep wheel ruts which makes it impossible to maintain the lawn now. Filed a claim with Duke. After a week of no call, I called them back and was told they had closed the claim stating they were not at fault. I filed a claim with the (worthless) utility board and after 40 days they called me back to say they got nowhere with Duke and they were sorry, that I was SOL! Now I am stuck with a ruined yard and no recourse.

• Ca
    Catdog1234567 May 29, 2018

@Ticked Off in Anderson Your yard isn't ruined just stop. NO wonder no one took you seriously. Exaggerating is an easy way to make people not want to help you.