Duke Energy — power/energy
My power bill of 124.00 was due 9/03/19.
On 9/23/19, Duke Energy shut off my power, with no warning or request for payment thru email, phone call, or the app I have on my phone.
Duke showed up 20 days after my due date and disconnected the power while I was at work.
I have never missed a payment in years and this is how they thank me?
It was 40.00 for a reconnect fee and NOW they are demanding I pay an additional 85.00 deposit because my account now shows a disconnection.
Duke Energy, has no right to treat people this way.
More Duke Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Progress Energy - terrible customer service 
- Duke Energy - reconnection times 
- Progress Energy - high bill and excessive fees 
- Duke Energy - power pole price to move 
- Progress Energy - additional deposits 
- Duke Energy - power outage
- Duke Energy - unethical behaviour 
- Duke Energy - billing charges from previous billing
- Duke Energy Corporation - business disruption, property damage
- Duke Energy Corporation - electric service