Dualitdualit cream dome kettle

S Nov 06, 2019

On 29.12.18 I purchased a new dualit cream done kettle from the Argos store. The kettle water gauge has perished, cracked and stated leaking. This could lead to electrocution or even burns if the boiled kettle gauge cracks completely. I have taken the kettle back to the Argos store but they inform me they no longer stock this item so, therefore, can not trace it on their system? Which I find rather incredulous but after speaking with the store Manager for 20 minutes, and getting no where fast, I sadly gave up. I bought this kettle, which was not cheap, to replace my old dualit kettle that I had had for years. As a trusted brand I would certainly expect the kettle to last more than a year. Unfortunately I do not have my receipt. I purchased the kettle online via the stores click and collect service but as the Manager advised me they have had 3 catalogues since then, and it was online there is nothing they can do. I am hoping you can help me with this matter.

RESOLVED

• Dualit's response · Nov 07, 2019

Dear Ms Stallard,

We are very sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue with your kettle. If it has started leaking then we would advise that you cease use of this kettle immediately. We would also advise you to contact Dualit Customer Services on [protected] as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.