Menu
Dros Restaurant & Wine Cellar Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Dros Restaurant & Wine Cellar
reviews and complaints

dros.co.za

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews

How responsive is Dros Restaurant & Wine Cellar's customer service?

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that Dros Restaurant & Wine Cellar is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by Dros Restaurant & Wine Cellar's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Dros Restaurant & Wine Cellar has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Dros Restaurant & Wine Cellar reviews and complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest Dros Restaurant & Wine Cellar reviews and complaints

ComplaintsBoard
M
12:10 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dros Restaurant & Wine Cellar Food taste bad and overdone

2016-03-21, time 10:25, Dros Hartebeespoortdam.
4 adults and 2 toddlers arrived at Dros and was welcomed friendly by staff at entrance. Took up our seats and a friendly waiter (male) took our orders.
2 Red Grapetizers, 3 Cokes, 1 Strawberry Slush, 1 Appletizer, 1 Sprite and 1 Coffee was correctly received and we had no problem with the drinks.
Main order was placed as follows: Order 1: Platter for 1 containing rise, chips, Line fish, mussels, calamari and quart heads. Order 2: Chicken schnitzel with chips and mushroom sauce.
Order 3: Macaroni and cheese for the kids in a plate.
Order 4: Hawain pizza
Order 5: Four seasons Pizza
The order took almost an hour to reach our table.
There were almost no customers in the restaurant.
My platter for 1 was totally cooked dry and my calamari and squirt head could not eat on. I asked for the sauces that comes along with the food, perhaps it would soothes some of the bad food taste, my fish was suppose to be a line fish, not a hake fish. I could not finish my food and informed the waiter that the food was not okay, but will still pay for it.
My wife's pizza was a total mess, her four seasons pizza was so burned that she could not cut the pieces with her knife and fork, you could smell the burn and dryness of over baking in ovens. It was sent back for a new pizza,
The Chicken Schnitzel was satisfactory, but the mushroom sauce was old.
The Hawain Pizza was satisfactory.
The macaroni and cheese was the only food for the children that was 100% good.
Overall the staff was friendly and assisted. I did not want to make a big issue out of this whole thing but spending R680-00 with family to enjoy and get bad untasty food, burned and overcooked pizza and seafood, is bad enough. My point is that staff should be better trained in the kitchen and know their products that comes with it.
Me and my family will definitely never eat at Dros Hartebeespoortdam again. Somebody needs to take this up and I believe many other such problems are not addressed.

Read full review of Dros Restaurant & Wine Cellar
Update by Morne Kemp
Oct 01, 2017 3:27 pm EDT

No feedback, no apologies!

Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
M
2:16 am EST

Dros Restaurant & Wine Cellar Overpricing on virgin drinks

06 November 2015. I normally go to Dros in Krugersdorp on a Friday afternoon for our usual end of the week drinks. This time my 11year old boy was with me. He ordered two virgin drinks, 1x Strawberry Daiquiri and 1x Margarita. When the bill arrived at my table they charged me full prize on the drinks. I complained and they gave me R10.00 of my bill. I know what alcohol cost. I think it shameless of a restaurant to charge you over the top for virgin drinks. Regards Marlize My number is [protected]

Read full review of Dros Restaurant & Wine Cellar
Hide full review

Is Dros Restaurant & Wine Cellar legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Dros Restaurant & Wine Cellar as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Dros Restaurant & Wine Cellar stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Dros Restaurant & Wine Cellar should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Dros Restaurant & Wine Cellar earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Dros Restaurant & Wine Cellar achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Dros.co.za has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Dros.co.za has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Dros.co.za has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The dros.co.za may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Dros Restaurant & Wine Cellar customer service

Phone number

+27 12 803 5969

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Dros Restaurant & Wine Cellar?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dros Restaurant & Wine Cellar Customer Service. Initial Dros Restaurant & Wine Cellar complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dros Restaurant & Wine Cellar above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dros Restaurant & Wine Cellar. Discuss the issues you have had with Dros Restaurant & Wine Cellar and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.