Drivetime in San Antonio, TX — misleading statements!
I purchased a vehicle in San Antonio, TX 4 months ago. Reading the other complaints I would hope in time that the State of Texas wakes up to the unlawful practices of DriveTime.
Though my car is running very well, it is not because of DriveTime's mechanics. In fact the mechanics had no idea what they were doing and literally cut my horn wires.
My only reason to go to DriveTime is because I am self-employed and the dealerships in Texas want to see "real employment", why the State of Texas does not see self-employment as real is beyond me. My point I needed a car for my business, I didn't have to put very much down, I am happy that I chose wisely. My biggest complaint is that now after paying on time each month and today only being late 2 days I have had corporate call my shop over 3 times. Yes, their extremely rude their tactics are awful. Even after the manager wrote that payment was to be made on a certain date and not to call, corporate "nazis" and I am being very nice here called again.
As I stated to corporate - read customer service tactics, it pays to be nice, I am going to make sure that I don't refer anyone to DriveTime and I am going to do it until I can trade the car in or as some just give it back. Its funny to me how they state there is no grace period but state it only that the interest will compound daily yet still state they will come after the car.
Please State of Texas wake up - shut DriveTime down or at least investigate how many illegals are working for this company. There are laws.
More Drivetime in San Antonio, TX Complaints & Reviews
- DriveTime - preys on people with badcredit
- Drive Time - scam and cheating
- DriveTime - drivetime preys on people who need help
- Drive Time Credit Corporation - sign up for class action lawsuit
- Drive Time - scam and cheating!
- DriveTime Automotive Group - service, car repairs etc
- DriveTime - horrible company
- Drive Time - unwanted phone calls
- DriveTime - lost insurance check
- DriveTime Automotive Group - Faulty vehicle