Dri Digital RiverI didn't order any of your products

M

I didn't order anything. I would like to have my money back to my account. Please return this message asap! Thanks!

• Ol
    ola murchison Jul 26, 2008

$118.00 was taken from my account via check card deduction. I have no idea why

• Cl
    Claudia Ramirez Aug 02, 2008

$ 45.00 was taken from my credit card. I have no idea why, either.

• Te
    Teri Aug 13, 2008

Discovered a $44.95 check card charge on my bank account this a.m. The charge came through Digital River for an automatic renewal of Trend Micro Internet Security software. I called Digital River at 952.253.1234 to have the charges reversed since I am not renewing the software. When you get the automated attendant choose Customer Service (I think its option 1) then choose cancel order.

If the charges are not from Trend, Digital River can locate whatever was ordered with your credit card number.

• Ry
    Ryan Jan 21, 2009

Check your auto renewals. If you catch it beofrehand they will cancel it. Otherwise, I don't know if they will reimburse your once it has been charged because the product has been "delivered" to you!

mrstat133 Apr 13, 2009

dear sir a sum of money has been taken from my account for what i dont know as i haven't ordered anything from your company i wouls appreciate you reimbursing me the ampont of £19.98 asap.
    regards
    mrs b c harris
    [protected]@aol.com

mrstat133 Apr 13, 2009

first complaint was not helpful as my complaint hasn't been dealt with yet

mrstat133 Apr 13, 2009

i cannot rectify spelling page won't allow me to.the corrections are "would" and "amount"

• Ro
    Rowd May 29, 2009

DRI DIGITAL RIVER.COM WWW.MYORD.CO MN, appeared out of nowhere on my credit card account.
    It is my belief that all thieves should be gut shot, hung until dead, then burned.
    Especially when there are so many web sites filled with victims of these people.
    ther is a FBI internet fraud complaint site please take the time to fill out the form - https://complaint.ics.gov/ctf.aspx
    please help shut these, and preditors like them down for good!!!

• Be
    Berline Smith Jun 13, 2009

On 6/12/09, I was checking my statement on line and notice that two (2) charges for $144.98 is pending. I do not know anything about Dri Digital River nor I never authorized anything for $144.98..even more so twice. PLEASE, PLEASE take charges away. I have other bills I needing to pay. I don't have any monies to waste.

I did not authorized.

• Ms
    MS BLACK Jul 15, 2009

I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS AND YALL TAKEN MONEY OUT FO MY ACCOUNT OF 44.98 SO I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY REFUNDED BACK TO ME.

• Ms
    MS BLACK Jul 15, 2009

what kind of company is this

• Kr
    KRIDERMARY Sep 21, 2009

I HAVE AN UNATHORIZED AMOUNT OF $378.80 ON MY DEBIT CARD AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE COMPANY IS OR WHAT THEY DO OR SELL AND I WOULD NOT MAKE ANY TYPE OF ORDER WHEN I AM DISABLED AND ON A SMALL CHECK EACH MONTH. I DON'T CARE IF I DID ORDER SOMETHING ON LINE IT DOES NOT GIVE THEM THE RIGHT TO PUT SOMETHING ON MY ACCOUNT I DID NOT ORDER, I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY EMAIL ON THIS EITHER AND IT BETTER COME OFF QUICKLY AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW IT WAS DONE AND WHAT I SUPPOSEDLY ORDERED AS I HAVE NO INVOICE OR ORDER NUMBER.

• De
    denise cottrell Sep 21, 2009

on 9/20/2009 $27.94 was taken out of my checking acct. by my visa dabit card number. this is fraud and my bank has closed the acct. i want this taken off my acct. visa authorization [protected] approval code 926368 mcc/description 5732 electron ic sales ps2000 tran id [protected] cbac389 transcation displayed i need this taken care of

• As
    as5869 Sep 21, 2009

Be careful putting that kind of information regarding the transaction numbers on the net. You are right though, no matter what amount is charged in error, it just should not be so. The problem with complaint organizations is that they don't actually do anything. I found this new company Bustabill (www.bustabill.com / [protected]) who is like a complaint organization but hands on. they actually call the company on your behalf and take care of your problems for you. They offer other services too, but since using them I feel the need to let everyone know there is finally a corporate company on your side that guarantee's to save you money!

• Kn
    knwilson90 Sep 22, 2009

i just got money taken from my account and i cant afford that. I did not authorize any of that money, I do not even know what this site it! i want a refund! (oh yeah and the over draft fee that was added to my account cause of this as well!!!)

• Jd
    J Dollahite Sep 26, 2009

I discovered 4 charges of $208.52 on my bank account pending - when I went to pay bills electronically, I had no $ in my bank account. I contacted my bank immediately and asked what this was about and they said it looked like this company had made this attempt of 14 times, only 4 of which were successful. The bank gave me a "provisional credit", declined all requests from DRI Digital River, closed the atm card that the charges were made against, and told me I would be receiving paperwork to fill out for fraudulent charges.

The bank further told me that sometimes this agency acts as a billing agent for Microsoft, but I have not done any business with MS. I have had no services, received no products, authorized any charges for $208.52, nor have I authorized same on fourteen occasions!

• La
    ladany Oct 19, 2009

I was charged 89.00 to my credit card that was unauthorized. There is no 800 number to call. Please, this company should be shut down.

• Ka
    kasskal11 Mar 21, 2010

Purchased norton antivirus software from this company and it does not work. My computer was infected was several virused that had to be revomed is there any way to get my money back.

Thanks

Russell Kirkland

• Ka
    kasskal11 Mar 21, 2010

I was also chaged twice for this another 79.99 and I have proff of that charge also. Is there any thing I can do. Please help.