DressLily.comI want my money back!!

O

I would never order from this place again. I'm an experienced online shopper and it was the first time I was scammed! I purchased few things (shirt and dress) way back in September. It was said on their website that my order would be delivered within 30 days, but 4 months passed and I have received nothing! I contacted their customer support, but no one responds to my emails. I absolutely have no idea where my order is. Avoid Dress Lily, they are scammers who don't fulfil their obligations as a company. And judging by many negative reviews they have disappointed a lot of other clients. I want my money back, I can't wait no longer!

RESOLVED

• DressLily.com's response · May 10, 2016

Dear Omy
    Thank you for your valuable feedback.
    We are really sorry that you did not received your order.
    We very much regret issue and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
    Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address .
    Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding.
    Best Regards
    Dresslily Customer Service

• Ka
    Kathie Stewart Mar 07, 2017

Amen, I'm doing the same thing myself!!! Also posing on Facebook Twitter etc. to help warn this horrible SCAM!!!

• Sc
    school2014 Mar 06, 2017

I will be contacting the attorney general's office were I and live to file a complaint and also the consumer information to report this company.

• Sc
    school2014 Mar 06, 2017

My account and e-mail address is in my complaint letter.

Phyllis Jackson