DR Hortondrainage

07/15/12 over the last few weeks here in Colorado it has rained very hard. The houses DR Horton is building next door to my washed away, because they have no ground cover to hold back the dirt and/or rock. The down pipes from the roof run into the dirt and wash into my yard. it has killed my grass and washed away my rock to the next doors yard, a chain reaction. when i called them for help, they say "we'll can you back". I never hear from them. We are now selling this house after only a year after buying it. Not a good builder. walls are not right, electrical problems, concert has broken off foundation walls ans driveway sank 2 inches on one side.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices