Alpine Lion Boerboels Logo

Alpine Lion Boerboels

Having problems with Alpine Lion Boerboels?

Pecos, New Mexico

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Alpine Lion Boerboels.

Complaints & Reviews

Alpine Lion Boerboels LLC — Products

Last winter, our beloved dog, Satchel went into kidney failure and we unexpectedly had to put him down. My...

Alpine Lion Boerboels — Customer service

I bought a dog from Patrick Hall, with Alpine Lion Boerboels recently. I was having the dog shipped to me...

Alpine Lion Boerboels — Purchase

I have a 23 month old boerboel who is terrified of people, children, wind, trains, cars, garbarge truck...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices