Double8TicketsRidiculous situation

B

Ha! This is a joke! I am still waiting for my Kings Of Leon tickets for their gig at the O2 Arena and I know for a fact that they have already been released as my friend who booked directly from Ticketmaster has already received his tickets in hand. So I try to call their "hotline" continuously but there is no answer at all. After about 20 unsuccessfull attempts I finally get through this extremely rude obnoxious little girl who had absolutely no information about my tickets and ended up hanging up the phone on me! If you check their website they have a "beware" section warning people against touts however it is obviously window dressing as they go on sc*mming people. I have contacted me credit card issuer (Natwest) who have told me that if the tickets do not arrive until after the concert then i can claim my money back. However what good is that going to be if I miss my favourite band? This situation is ridiculous and I am seeking legal advice.

RESOLVED

• double8 Nov 13, 2012

THIS IS A BOGUS REVIEW.

It is the first of three false reviews made consecutively on the same day (31/10/2008) ID numbers 325-327.

For HONEST and GENUINE real reviews, visit:-

www.double8tickets.com

Joanna Neo Oct 06, 2016

Totally disgusted with what just happened. Rude girl just put the phone down on me.
    I purchased tickets last year for the NTA awards. Not cheap. Received an email from double8tickets asking to call them urgently. Eventually got through after two days. they just don't pick up. I spoke to a lady called Amy. she was polite and helpful. she told me that they had a problem with their server and my tickets had never gone thorough but my money had been taken. I was offered what they had left, not as good as my tickets. This happened to be the week I was going. Amy said if there was a show I was interested in going to, that I could call in a I would be able to get a discount as a goodwill gesture.
    Load of rubbish, I phoned up and asked for Amy. Was told she had left and if they could help. Once I started explaining they put the phone down on me. How rude. I've tried to ring back countless times and they either won't answer the phone or cut me off straight away.
    BAD MANNERED, RUDE.