Doors Plus HoldingsBad service who take your money & don't deliver your goods

C

Doors plus at campbellfield victoria - bad bad service. They take your money and do not deliver your doors &then ignore your phone calls!!

Doors plus at campbellfield in vic have very bad service, very rude customer service and never return your phone calls.

We ordered doors from campbellfield doors plus in victoria and we have been waiting for our doors for 4weeks, when they said it will arrive in 2weeks. Tried to call several times to enquire but every time I call they don't seem to know where our doors are and say they will check and say they will call back but they never do call back. They just don't seem to care. We have paid for our doors and no one at that store can give us information to let us know if our doors arrived.
Every time I call doors plus at campbellfield, they lie and say they will call back but never do - this has been happening for 4weeks.
Campbellfield door plus is like a circus with clowns working there who have no idea. They blame it on stock taking, blame it on short staff, he even blamed it on me saying that "I only told u that i'll call you back because you put those words in my mouth" - what a joke!!

4weeks later, still no doors, still no information where my doors are. They don't even know if my doors arrived at the shop or not as they are too lazy to check and act as if it's not their problem if I dont get my doors.

Do not buy from doors plus in campbellfield victoria - they are happy to take your money but will not deliver your door