Doors Plus — Lack of communication/extra charges
A door was ordered 30/9/08 for delivery and fitting 9/10/08, as we had appointments it was ordered as 1st job and we were told the carpenter would be at our home at approx 8am. When no one arrived by 9.30 I rang the company who told me the job had been allocated to the 3rd job. No contact by the company/carpenter had been made. We were told the capenter would be at our home at around 11am, we told them we couldn't be here as that was the time of our appointment, the company were able to contact the capenter to cancel our time, but could not give us another time the same day. They wanted to charge extra for cancelling the order. We asked if the carpenter could come later in the day, but were told he was South of the city and would not criss cross. Ringing the 'Head Office' in Sydney again we came across unbending people, but this time we could get the door fitted in the afternoon. The capenter rang and told us he was one suburb away and could be at our home shortly.
It seems funny that this could be done when you push the companies. We were told lies by the manager of the local store and the 'policy' of the company appears is that there is no customer service.
More Doors Plus Complaints & Reviews
- Doors Plus - No service
- Doors Plus - Incompetence and intimdation
- Doors Plus - Security door (DPGU35057) useless, very poor customer service
- Doors Plus Holdings - Bad service who take your money & don't deliver your goods
- Doors Plus - Late installation
- Doors Plus Minchinbury - iv10ba9 noise reduction semi solid wood internal door
- Doors Plus Holdings - no customer service or communication, still waiting on product
- Doors Plus Holdings - my front door to my unit in drummoyne
- Doors Plus Holdings - misleading information