DoorFront Direct — magazine delivery
I was somehow signed up for this ridiculous service and had not received a magazine since. The only reason I found out I was signed up for it was because I called every magazine I was not receiving to complain. I was then told I was put on this delivery service yet no one could tell me how or why. I had to jump through hoops to get removed from it. Did not receive at least 6 magazines for 3 months. The magazines did extend my subscriptions but I had to make numerous phone calls to straighten it all out. Not sure why anyone needs them delivered to their front in the first place.
DoorFront Direct Customer Care's Response · Dec 05, 2019
Dear Mr/Ms SanPedro,
I was recently made aware of your complaint.
At Doorfront Direct, we care about your delivery experience.
Would you mind sending me your address so we can look into this right away?
You may email me directly at [protected]@doorfrontdirect.com or return my message via this website.
We want to resolve your concerns ASAP.
More DoorFront Direct Complaints & Reviews
- DoorFront Direct - all magazines, all deliveries
- [Resolved] DoorFront Direct - delivery of my magazines
- DoorFront Direct - door front direct delivery service
- DoorFront Direct - delivery problem
- DoorFront Direct - I have not received my 3 magazine subscriptions for 3 months, since hearst magazine started using doorfront direct. 
- DoorFront Direct - women's health magazine
- DoorFront Direct - magazine delivery
- [Resolved] DoorFront Direct - delivery of elle magazine
- DoorFront Direct - multiple magazines
- DoorFront Direct - magazine subscription country living