DonnaplayMembership

H

On June 23, 2015, I signed up for a free Donnaplay account. It immediately tried to force me to upgrade to a premium account so I left their site. The next day I got an email from them confirming my free account with zero billed to my credit card. I tried to cancel my membership but then was told I would need to PAY for an express cancellation. I wrote them an email demanding the cancellation and that nothing would be billed to my credit card. I got a return email stating my account had already been cancelled. If there is a charge to my credit card, there will be war!

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Sep 24, 2016

Dear LolDonna,

Thank you for contacting us. Your account has already been deleted and refunded. Confirmation messages were sent to you via email.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further concerns.

• Lo
    LolDonna Sep 23, 2016

Please delete my account also. I already cancelled it but I was still charged.
    [email protected]
    I was charged without my knowing.

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Aug 30, 2016

Dear buarapha,

Donnaplay.com is a legitimate website. Kindly send an email to [email protected] and one of our agents would be happy to assist in deleting your membership.

• Bu
    buarapha Aug 29, 2016

Hi
    This app/web site is a total scam! please deleting me from your membership or don't charge my credit card if you so still I will report

• Em
    Emerson Martinez Jul 27, 2016

i just wanted to check the 5 days trail, just to see what were they offering, but they don't have nothing of my interest, so i wanted to cancel the membership, but on the website, they don't give you the option to cancel the service, and for my surprise, a lot of people has the same issue with them, so i just want to cancel the membership, because i don't want to be charged with 10.95 monthly

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Jun 21, 2016

Dear Yaquelin Velásquez,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In order to verify the charge you mentioned, we would have to review the details of the account. Thus, we ask that you please send us an email at [email protected] Your cancellation request can be included in the email as well.

• Ya
    Yaquelin Velásquez Jun 20, 2016

Yesterday I created an account with this DONNAPLAY and said $0 was going to be charged and still got charged for $2.95 and said that will be charged everyman the. Now I want to at least log in because I want to cancel it and I can do nothing, it won't let me get in and searching in Google I saw I will be charged $35 f*** for cancelatión. What tha**** I want to cancel now this sh***

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Jun 17, 2016

Dear Agate Victricia Pel-ey Matiw,

Thank you for contacting us. Sorry that you were not satisfied with our website. Please send your request to us via email at [email protected] and an agent would be happy to proceed with the cancellation.

• Ag
    Agate Victricia Pel-ey Matiw Jun 16, 2016

Hi!
    Kindly cancel my membership.
    It's not worth it. I hope my 1 dollar contribution was truly given to a kid who is begging for food somewhere.
    May God bless you.

• Lu
    Luis Pretelt Jun 09, 2016

Please cancel my membership, you guys charged me and I didn't even finish the registration, and I was on free trial. My email address is [email protected], please let me know when my account is cancelled.

Luis Pretelt
    Colombia
    cell: + 57 [protected]

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department May 22, 2016

Dear Linda Liu,

Thank you for contacting us. Your membership was already cancelled. Kindly check your email for confirmation.

• Li
    Linda Liu May 21, 2016

Please cancel my account now!!!

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department May 11, 2016

Dear Eugeneeeeee,

Your membership has already been cancelled. Check your email for confirmation.

• Eu
    Eugeneeeeee May 11, 2016

Please cancel my account immediately!!!
    I DO NOT WANT ANY FURTHER CHARGES!

• Ku
    Kunal Anand May 08, 2016

I was subscribing for a free membership at Donnaplay.com and suddenly I got mail of premium membership subscription. It costs me $30. I was shocked. I never wanted it. I have to block my credit card to stop further harrassment. Within hours I cancelled my subscription but now they say I have to use the services till 6th of June. Please return my money. I am begging you. I made a mistake visiting your site.

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Apr 28, 2016

Dear Cristian Estrada,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

I will send a private message for further information to better assist you.

• Cr
    Cristian Estrada Apr 27, 2016

Please delete my account. I only signed up for a free trial. If I don't get my money back and my membership canceled I will bring this to court. My name is Cristian Estrada I will expect everything back and I have official evidence of the free tial .

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Apr 19, 2016

Dear Silvia Logan,

Thank you for contacting us.

I would be happy to cancel the membership for you. I will send a private message to confirm account details to rectify the matter for you.

• Si
    Silvia Logan Apr 18, 2016

I am Silvia Logan. I am being charged every month from Donnaplay. I definitely want to cancel it. I do not want to be charged anymore each month. How do I cancel it?

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Apr 16, 2016

Dear Dennis LaTour,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

I am sorry to hear about this situation, therefore, I invite you to please send us an email at [email protected] and an agent would be happy to investigate this situation and have it resolved in a timely manner.

I apologize for any inconvenience which may have been caused.

• De
    Dennis LaTour Apr 16, 2016

I can write "DITTO" to the majority of the existing comments. I cancelled Immediately! And when speaking to a donnaplay representative, I was told a $.99 charge would be incurred, but I would not receive Any further charges. A LIE! I called my credit card holder and explained the matter to them. They called and spoke to a donnaplay rep, who told them that no new charges would be made to my account. My credit card holder gave me a Refund of the $29.95 and they also told me to review my future statements, to make sure they (donnaplay) kept their word. They DID NOT! donnaplay charged me $29.95 on my March 2016 statement; however Chase gave me a refund for the charge. I would NEVER recommend "donnaplay" to Anyone.

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Apr 11, 2016

Dear Wendy Hutson,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

I do apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused. I'll send a private message for your account details to have this issue rectified for you. Looking forward to your reply!

• We
    Wendy Hutson Apr 10, 2016

On the 4th of April 2016 i joined and signed up a free trial with my visa card detail for ever since that moment i am looking for the cancellation link It has mysteriously disappeared On 8th April 2016 i discovered 20 US missing from my account On checking my. bank only to see that i am being billed by Donnaplay i have downloaded anything. What am i being being billed for . I need my money back and my account canceled immediately.I will be contacting my bank about that unauthorized transaction. I work hard for my money. W Hutson.

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Apr 07, 2016

Dear autumngonzalez,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

The only way a member is charged $1 for express cancellation is if the member chooses that option, however cancellation is free via telephone or sending an email.

• Au
    autumngonzalez Apr 07, 2016

I have cancelled my account but have been charged $1 for the cancellation fee, this website is a true scam but I am happy to be out of it!

• Au
    autumngonzalez Apr 07, 2016

I wanted a pdf for a textbook page I needed for homework and I made a free acount and entered a visa card I got for my birthday because it said I wouldn't be billed unless I purchased anything, I have alrready lost $5 and it's only 30 minutes after. I did not purchse anything!!! and when I e-mailed them to cancel my membership they didn't e-mail back! This website is a scam and should be warned about

• Mi
    mine11 Mar 27, 2016

i want to cancel membership to donna play my daughter put my acc no. and i want to cancel it i dont want my acc. to charge in any services in donnaplay hope you ccancel the membership that my daughter do. eric sabas is the name please do the action asap.

• De
    Dee Nortje Mar 07, 2016

I have been trying to cancel this subscription, but they keep informing me that they have no record of who I am. But every month they religiously deduct R386.00 from my Credit Card.

The full description of the Authorisation code is donnaplay.com [protected].

How do I unsubscribe from these people.

My details are:
    Mrs Delecia Tina Nortje
    email: [email protected]
    old email: [email protected] (I no longer use this one.)

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Feb 19, 2016

Dear 26percent,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Your feedback goes toward helping improve our service and customer support. We are truly sorry that your experience with Donnaplay.com did not meet your expectations.

As you are stating you were charged and the membership still seems to be running, kindly send us an email to [email protected] and one of our agents would be more than happy to rectify the matter for you.

• 26
    26percent Feb 19, 2016

I am deeply unhappy with this website, I signed up for a free membership but I was charged money, so I cancelled my account, and went back onto the site to confirm it. When I logged on, it told me to confirm that I wanted a premium membership, which I did not!!! My account was still there, and they have not cancelled it at all, and on top of that they are forcing me to pay more money than I already have to upgrade to premium?! Donnaplay please cancel my membership and stop taking my money!!!

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Jan 28, 2016

Dear Rachel Perault,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Your feedback goes towards helping improve our service and customer support.

It is stated in the terms and conditions that once a membership is not cancelled on or before the 5th day it is automatically upgraded. A welcome email is also sent stating such. Kindly send us an email to [email protected] and one of our agents would be more than happy to rectify the matter for you.

Deborah Carter
    Customer Relation Officer – Lilplay
    Website: https://www.lilplay.com

• Ra
    Rachel Perault Jan 28, 2016

I made an account last year to get a movie, signing up for a free membership. But of course it didn't say that I'd be auto upgraded to a premium membership. I just checked my bank account and I had a charge for $34.95 and I was surprised. I did forget all about this account because I couldn't find the movie and just left it alone. Anyways, I did not authorize being charged this amount of money. I cancelled my premium membership but the charge is still on my bank account. I seriously hope it will be dropped because I do not want to waste money. Also, why can't you remove your billing info from your account, or better yet, why no option to completely deactivate your account?! I wish I had known this f'in site was a scam sooner, or hey, somehow remembered to go back to my account sooner and cancel before I got billed. I am seriously unhappy with this and I hope my charge can be removed and I won't waste almost $35 on this BS.

• Re
    Report Scam Jan 26, 2016

This is scam. I was searching for a PDF and was directed to a youtube video. It told me to sign up for this shi*tI did, carefully not selecting those OBVIOUS buttons that would had me charged. They I found out the shi*t didn't have my PDF. Fortunately I found this page and realized I was about to be charged after the FREE trial. I paid 1 dollar for express cancellation. Don't register!!!

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Jan 26, 2016

Dear Kirsten Swanson,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Donnaplay.com is legitimate. All our content is licensed and legal for distribution and use.

Sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with our service. Kindly contact our support center at [email protected] outlining the issues you have experienced and one of our agents would be more than happy to rectify the matter for you.

• Ki
    Kirsten Swanson Jan 25, 2016

This website is a scam...very dissatisfied.

• Re
    Reviewer49426 Jan 02, 2016

Tricked into trial membership, credit card charged, then one day later, charged a fee for cancellation!

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Dec 17, 2015

Dear Erika-carleen Groves,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. I apologize sincerely as you stated you received a charge on your account. I'll send a private message for your Donnaplay account details to rectify the matter for you.

Client Service representatives – Donnaplay

• Er
    Erika-carleen Groves Dec 16, 2015

Yep same thing happens to me 45 dollars and I immediately cancelled will be contact ing my bank in regards to unauthorized transaction. Fkn scanners!

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Dec 14, 2015

Dear Pebkau,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

We did see the email and responded to you asking for account information to resolve the issue for you.

Client Service representatives – Donnaplay

• Pe
    Pebkau Dec 14, 2015

I have emailed the support email listed on the site and received no reply
    I have tried to get on to the complaints page of your site, but "the website is too busy to display this page"
    My 14 year old entered his debit card details thinking he was having a free trial then cancelled.
    His bank statement is a 3 monthly statement and arrived with 4 debits of £11.95, which is about half of his monthly allowance.
    I hesitate to use the word scam as I have had no response from the site yet, but I am disturbed that they are able to take money from minors.
    His Donnaplay id is Xamwell. I have also copied my email to the mediarelations email listed on this page.
    I will update this this complaint dependant on the response I receive.
    Martin