Dollarama — management at store 470
I am writing to file a formal complaint against the manager of te store 470, Mark Price, and the district manager, Niles jenkins. I have been treated very unprofessionally and unfairly and have been let go for unfair reasons. I have still not received my final pay and i have been fighting for this for ovwr a month. They do not how to handle situations properly and professionally. They failed to send in my final hours, have failed repeatedly to contact me back in regards to this and this has been over a month. They didnt fire me properly and never gave me any documents at all.
More Dollarama Complaints & Reviews
- Dollarama - selling lighters
- Dollarama - faulty products
- Dollarama - 1 gb tech 1 flash drive
- Dollarama - no bathrooms
- Dollarama - bowlful chicken flavor instant noodle soup
- Dollarama - Cashier and door guy unacceptable behaviour
- Dollarama - incipio qi 3-coil wireless charging base
- Dollarama - not pricing their items is wrong.
- Dollarama - a dollorama policy
- Dollarama - their manager made me cry