Dollar Tree (2789 Lancaster Dr NE, Salem, OR)treatment by supervisor

B

I shop frequently. A few minutes ago I was finished shopping and noticed only one light on at register 1. Register 4 had people in line also but the line was shorter...None the less I stayed in line at number 1 thinking the other was closed. Then a lady got in that line and they let her through. I went to that line and Marylin abruptly told me it was closed. Hmmm. So I am in line again at #1 when a man wants to bring an expensive looking bike inside for safe keeping when Marylin barks at the man, "NO BIKES IN THE STORE!" She was so rude to him. I wonder if this a woman's liberation experiment. Only women working, and men were treated rudely by a supervisor. Nancy however who was my cashier was wonderful. People should know what to expect when shopping... Hopefully this will make folks aware.