Dollar Storemanager matt at redmond, oregon store

T Sep 15, 2018 Review updated:

I was at the Redmond, Oregon Store September 14th, 2018. It was 2 long lines at the register (happens frequently) where people are lined up down the aisle ways. Matt the manger (I think that is what is badge said) opened a 3rd line and took all the people at the end of the lines that had just got there. Then more people came up to his line, long story short, another lady behind me and I were in the same line for about 8 minutes, the store and lines were now empty. Matt came up to our line to talk to our cashier. I told him "you are supposed to take those waiting the longest, not the people who just got in line, all of the 20 people behind us are all gone and we are still here". He gave me attitude, said he "just took people in line to help out". He was curt, defensive and unprofessional, in other words, he didn't care at all and certainly was not receptive to my comment. I think he needs more training in proper store procedure and customer service. If it was my store, I would want to know.

Chris1977 Sep 18, 2018

First come, first serve. You should've went to the 3rd register before the others got there.